Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions now and the future.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Hi guys and gals, thought id fill you all in on whats going on from the horses mouth.

In short, Mark (my business partner) has decided for the forseable future to withdraw from tourney promotions. In simple terms it was Marks financial support that funded most of the operation, exhibition events etc. Mark has his reasons for withdrawing and there are no ill feeleings betweeen us or any issues.

What this means is that all the BOP events now have to sustain themselves in financial terms. I have very little funding available to invest of my own due to an illness i am recovering from and have been off work since last Nov and i am only just now going back into full time work.
There is no available funds to develop a new site, nor do any exhibition events at the present time without major support.
The CPPS for the 09 season will not change as everything is pretty much in place for it so there will be rd 6 in October, and the 2 day event in Nov along with the end of season party etc.

As for 2010 i will have to see how the books balance. The series was always going to be subject to review but now it really has to be financially viable and that means bums on seats so to speak.

Once the season is over i will launch the proposed plans for the 2010 season CPPS and if there enough comited teams then it will continue.

If not then i will go back to playing and also dressing up as Batman in my spare time.

If ya wanna call me, PM or have questions feel free but thats the basic jist of it.

Cheers for all the phone calls and messages of support, its not something i intend to give up with out a fight or walk away from.

Rich.

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
Good luck mate! Look forward to hopefully seeing you at the remaining 09 events and on into the '10 events!
Matt
Team Resurrection

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I go away to have some chuffin hip surgery and look what happens:rolleyes:
Will give ya a bell in next day or two mate but ya cant let this slide away so easily. All them hours of graft down the site cant be for nothing!

Lets just hope that everyone who talks the talk can 'walk the walk' when it comes to booking into the CPPS next year.

Once Im up and walking/running again ya can count me back in matey, even if its just me 'n' the grumpy ol men running around the field trying to shoot each other.

-ChEf

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
If not then i will go back to playing and also dressing up as Batman in my spare time.
This has got to be done now mate...:D

Rich and the future of the CPPS has the full support of Devastation, in fact without Rich and the CPPS. Devastation would'nt exist and im sure that goes for alot of new teams out there right now.

Personally speaking for what BoP have done for the sport over the last year i think teams owe Rich there support and to make sure that the CPPS is here for next year to play..

Come on boys and girls lets make this happen....:D

cheers
Buttsy
Im sure Rich will grace us with his batman outfit on the opening day of the season.....;)

p8ntstokie

DEVASTATION
Aug 31, 2008
www.facebook.com
you got all my support rich..........hope you can make this happen because there is no way on earth i am going back to play masters. if cpps doesnt excist then neither does me playing ball.

hope you manage to pull it off dude