Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions now and the future.

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
I hope you can find a way to keep CPPS running into 2010 and in future years to come as it is a extremely good event and I've always enjoyed playing and training down at Penkridge

I hope it works out

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
Sneaky Snorkels will commit atleast 1, and when possible, 2 teams into the 5 man for every event should it carry on into 2010, we've played all this year! including guesting in blackpool.

lol go on dragon's den! they have all kinda crazy **** on there!

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
Zero Tolerance are going to commit to doing the full 2010 series if it goes ahead next year and you would have our full support.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Meh this can't fold way too much Love on this forum to see the CPPS disappear;):cool:
I even agree with the Welsh Gentleman lol, I guess a Scotchman and Irishman will also or have agreed!

Rich i dont have Marks number but i am sure he will reconsider when he reads what the fare paying punter has to say (all support, without a doubt) :D

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
would be a damn shame if CPPS didnt carry on.

will commit to ALL CPPS events in 2010 (health permitting of course)

huge thanks to Rich for all his hard work this year and help he has given me this year.

KevTheLeg

Bring It!
Jul 24, 2009
Cheshire
Hiya,
I'm new to paintball, but me and the missus have just got all our new gear and have 3 mates in the process of getting theirs and we were definately planning on entering the CPPS next year, so you can definately count on a new team entering!! ;)

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! good news Rich, I'm pretty sure no one will mind increased game fees, it will be well worth it to save CPPS :D

We will be supporting you next year hun, no doubts!!

xxx