Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions now and the future.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Show your Support

As a gesture of support towards the CPPS and BoP, I am pleased to offer my services to the CPPS as Technical Ultimate Judge.

I am conscious that, at many events, there are complaints regarding inconsistency of gun rules between fields.

I address that by offering a complete Technical service, which includes mechanical and trigger bounce testing, ROF checking, cheat mode testing and chronographing.

Basically, I can check all the above by firing 10 balls through your gun, not a whole hopper.

I am a founder member of the Manchester Marshals and the UK Refs, and have been trained in bounce testing and chrono procedure by Ulrich Stahr.

I am an Ego tech, and have many years of experience in reffing events in the UK, Eurpope, the USA and the Far East.

I am also a member of the GWC and have many years experience in buying and sleeping with markers.

And as a token of my support, I offer this serviice free of charge.

A free preview of this service is available at the next CPPS event, if they would like it.

:)

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
I know I speak for all the Westcost Spartans when I say you can count on us entering at least one team into the 5 man at every event next year.

CPPS all the way man!

Spot on bro !
Spartons will be at round 6 and the final weekend. I have no problem commiting the team to next season rich! Its been a great first year for the team and you guys were a masive help from day one:cool:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
marshall law where hoping to play this next year,and if tracy paint says where playing then we do as where told:eek::Dbring it on cpps 2010 we will be there for the 5man and hopefully we are getting an x ball team together:Dso guys we can,t let this thread die and keep showing our support for the best event in the uk:)