Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bully Please reconsider the UKPSF insurance

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
after reading the whole of the thread which started this off yesterday. i had to turn off the computer and digest what was posted. i just couldn't get my head round the mentality of some people with what they had put. there was one post which did stand out. about a team member if could afford insurance the rest of his team would club together and pay for it. this is the sort of friendly, kind behavior of 99% of people in the sport. giving lifts to
and from events. always willing to help others that make the sport so good. if the 1% want to moan then let their comments fall on deaf ears. if they don't pay for insurance then they don't get to play. let them go find another sport.

it's people like steve who have put loads of effort into this sport and made it what it is today. mandatory insurance is a step forward. everyone who does walkons, tourneys and big games should be made to have this insurance. to protect you and others around. i could understand if it was expensive but really the equivelant of one can of red bull a month. come on. would cost you tens maybe hundreds of thousands of pounds if something did go wrong.

in my opion the act of playing this sport without insurance is just plain stupid. accidents do happen. it is there for peice of mind.

steve your work and effort is respected by the they majority of people in the sport even. and i say for everyone we would love you to carry on your good work keeping the sport moving forward. you are a saint. so please reconsider. and not let the minority spoil this for everyone else.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Being the son of steve i have seen for most of my life that he works extremely hard behind the scenes for what we all get from the UKPSF. I agree with Robbo that he is a bit of an idiot for taking days out from his own business to run the UKPSF but he does this because he loves the sport.

Keep it up Steve (Dad)

That's what I like to see, support from the famliy; I don't think I've met you but you should be extremely proud of your ole dad because there are very few people in this indusrty who have earned the respect your father enjoys from everybody in paintball ... your dad is an absolute diamond.
Well done young man!!!

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
in my opion the act of playing this sport without insurance is just plain stupid. accidents do happen. it is there for peice of mind.

Trust me I know this more than most at the mo. Got to agree this insurance is needed and is in everyones best interests for it to be made mandatory if you want to play.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
robbo if you knew young bully you would give him a clip round the ear
always arguing with his dad
thats families for you;):D
dave (bully jr) when you up next ,so we all know when to stay on your dads good side because you have upset him:eek::D
see you soon bros ,and watch out for nessie,s right hook
you know you got one coming:bat:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Perhaps if one of us volunteered to run the insurance scheme, and issue the membership cards, this would take a little of the pressure off Steve.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Perhaps if one of us volunteered to run the insurance scheme, and issue the membership cards, this would take a little of the pressure off Steve.

I will imagine part of the deal with the insurance company / underwriters is that bully has to do these memberships via whatever paperwork they have laid down.

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
not currently playing at the minute, but once i am will have my insurance renewd if its still going.
completly back it, and joined the facebook group
thank-you for what you do provide
will