Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bully Please reconsider the UKPSF insurance

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Joined the facebook group and just wanted to echo the comments on here. I fully support and appreciate the efforts that Steve puts into paintball

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
i,m in a lucky position to tell bully this in person ,which i did today
all i can say guys keep this thread going and get everybody you know on the forums to add their support
also has anybody sent this to bully:)
I emailed him direct, thats if the address I have for him is still valid!
I have also invited every paintballer both past and present to join the facebook campaign.

II DeCiMaTe x

Apr 9, 2010
Having only just started out at paintballing when I came across the UKPSF thread I looked into it and was planning to apply as soon as I got paid as I can see the benifit to the whole of paintballing and feel it would encourage me people to join our wonderful sport if they felt safer int he knowladge of having insurance yet due to the comments of others it has ruined it for the rest of us :mad:

Please reconsider

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Its a shame that a tiny minority should doubt the good work Steve has put in to the UKPSF on all our behalf and the integrity of him, the Federation and the insurance scheme. Potentially ruining it for the vast and previously silent majority, Steve, please reconsider.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Its a shame that a tiny minority should doubt the good work Steve has put in to the UKPSF on all our behalf and the integrity of him, the Federation and the insurance scheme. Potentially ruining it for the vast and previously silent majority, Steve, please reconsider.

Pete, did you get my mail mate?

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Ukpsf insurance is a no brainer we tell all our new players to get it.
Please don't stop doing the fantastic job you do, you are very much appreciated by a vast amount of players. Infact I have never heard a bad word said against the scheme you run in person everyone I know displays the Ukpsf logo with pride!

Bully Jr

Son of the Big Guy
Apr 20, 2007
Being the son of steve i have seen for most of my life that he works extremely hard behind the scenes for what we all get from the UKPSF. I agree with Robbo that he is a bit of an idiot for taking days out from his own business to run the UKPSF but he does this because he loves the sport.

Keep it up Steve (Dad)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Can't understand why people a bitching over a measly £15.00 a year for insurance.
If some knobber at a tourny or walk-on ended up injuring or hospitalizing myself due to his willful neglect i can assure you my solicitor would make sure to remind that individual that it will end up costing him more than £15.00.

Edit....One good thing about this whole debate is that i have just realized that my UKPSF membership has lapsed by a couple of months so i shall be renewing it as soon as Steve has made a decision.