The Home Of European Paintball

buying from the states

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I am a bellend and talk poo poo buy ya stuff from the states screw the uk dealers out of a small amount of profit and 'proberbly' winged on here when you cought out by customs and end up paying 'proberbly' more :D

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I am a bellend and talk poo poo buy ya stuff from the states screw the uk dealers out of a small amount of profit and 'proberbly' winged on here when you cought out by customs and end up paying 'proberbly' more :D

Your not quite getting this are you:confused:
Nobody is getting 'screwed' by buying abroad, its a free world.
Agreed, it is better to support the u.k scene by purchasing as much as possible from good ol' blighty, but there is also NOTHING wrong with buying abroad.:rolleyes:
As for 'winging' stuff on here/ paying more and getting caught out by customs....you make it sound like a seedy drug deal:cool:

Your argument is getting thinner with every post you attempt.

-ChEf

(Oh' & to avoid making yourself look even more of a tard' I suggest you use spellchecker before posting again);)

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
If it was a matter of saving a few quid id agree with you, but when or if you can do it "properly" you save a shed load

True, but then we come back to the same arguement about not supporting UK stores, distributors and paintball sites/fields. I do agree with the policy that if a UK store doesnt stock it, you some times have to go to the source.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
True, but then we come back to the same arguement about not supporting UK stores, distributors and paintball sites/fields. I do agree with the policy that if a UK store doesnt stock it, you some times have to go to the source.
Im not arguing the fact you should support UK dealers, im just arguing that buying from the states can be hugely advantageous in terms of price.

chrizwheatley, and you sir are a bellend! Re read what you've typed then i wouldnt be surprised if you call yourself a bellend :rolleyes:

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
i've bought tons of stuff from the states that i couldnt get in the Uk without waiting 6 months for our shops to catch up.

never had a problem

Big J

Dec 22, 2007
Got to agree with you guys......while supporting the UK scene is good if anyone can give me a UK stockist of Opsgear then I will love you for life ( I do point out that last time I checked BZ are not getting any more stock from Opsgear)

Status
Not open for further replies.