Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling A Player Out

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
But we was encouraged to keep them in games to spend more money so not use to really call them out unless it was very obvious
I always hate this attitude from sites - and I'm convinced it loses them repeat buisness when people feel cheating is being ignored. Call everyone out when hit, enforce fair play, the games may be over quicker, but then there is more time for more games....

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
I always hate this attitude from sites - and I'm convinced it loses them repeat buisness when people feel cheating is being ignored. Call everyone out when hit, enforce fair play, the games may be over quicker, but then there is more time for more games....
Glad to see someone with similar views to me :p

TheDuke313

Roughneck Member, Planet eclipse Lvl 2 Dealer tech
Oct 14, 2012
Annan Scotland
Have to agree with kevin tbf becuase fair games are always better even when u know people are wiping, im bad for just lighting them up and continue going at them till them finally walk, that way they know that we have noticed, there a few people that have done it recently at my local site i work at, even better if they do buy more paint and other things, but that cant be the reason u dont wanna call them out.

Cauliflower Ears

May 20, 2014
I'm still only doing rental days at the moment and a good fair marshall makes the day a lot better for me. If you haven't wiped down between games tough! You'll only do it once.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
thats the problem with rental sites, the paints so expensive that of course you dont want to waste your paint sitting out, but at the end of the day, you have got to play fair usually at rental places i just keep shooting until they call out or they start crying on the floor like a baby (only full grown men) but you just cant stop them just report the person to your site manager or one of your higher staff, im 15 and marshal aswell mate, its happened to me before just be professional and ask them to leave the field of play 80% of the time they are ok with it

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
i worked at delta force and tbh mate let them play how they want to just make sure they keep their masks on at all times if they cheat and people complain jsut say we will look out for it there is nothing you can do they will not understand 141s and all that stuff so simply allow them to play on

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
i worked at delta force and tbh mate let them play how they want to just make sure they keep their masks on at all times if they cheat and people complain jsut say we will look out for it there is nothing you can do they will not understand 141s and all that stuff so simply allow them to play on
but then whats the point in even calling anyone out what so ever? coz if i shoot someone i'd want them to go out and vice versa?

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
but then whats the point in even calling anyone out what so ever? coz if i shoot someone i'd want them to go out and vice versa?
what im trying to say is call them out if the decide to sit there leave them at the end of the day the guns rentals use dont shoot that straight so it would only be a lucky shot

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
what im trying to say is call them out if the decide to sit there leave them at the end of the day the guns rentals use dont shoot that straight so it would only be a lucky shot
dont really get where ur coming from mate (dont want to sound like im trying to start an argument or anything) but ur saying that all the rentals shots are lucky?