Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can you work this out

jamesgibbo121

n00b_p8ntballer!
Feb 21, 2006
peterborough
Visit site
well i would say your first link as you get a better hopper, but thats my suggestion.
on the other package you get an egg but your ion and goggles are colour coordinated which is important :)

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
jamesgibbo121 said:
oh and sup air is mainly about looks and what you can do.....
i wouldnt recommend proflex's because they are ugly and if you get shot on the mask it will hurt.
thats my opinions!

jamesgibbo121 said:
yeah, higher the psi the longer it will last.
just you will want some better goggles than what that package comes with, if you get hit in the mask wearing those the ball pieces will just come through and it will sting!
i would say get some proto goggles or dye goggles.
they are the best i have seen.

:confused: :confused: Just wondered how many times have you tried proflex's? Or played Paintball for that matter?:confused: :confused:

jamesgibbo121

n00b_p8ntballer!
Feb 21, 2006
peterborough
Visit site
i dont know, quite a few, i havent had my own gun for long, all i been doing is trying to help out another guy who doesnt know much.
if your gunan be offensive or anything dont bother please.
i might not know much about paintballing but i know that i love it just as much as you.
and the proflex thing is my opinion you can say what you like about it i dont care to be honest. more important things to think of right now.
im sure the guy appreciates me trying to help!?!?!?!

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
jamesgibbo121 said:
i dont know, quite a few, i havent had my own gun for long, all i been doing is trying to help out another guy who doesnt know much.
i might not know much about paintballing but i know that i love it just as much as you.
and the proflex thing is my opinion you can say what you like about it i dont care to be honest. more important things to think of right now.
Fair do's mate, i've had abit to drink and my sarcastic side always comes out after afew beers.......... No hard feelings? Didn't mean anything by it. You're quite right. Everyone's entitled to there opinion even if i don't happen to agree with it. I might be wrong................ It's been known:p

jamesgibbo121

n00b_p8ntballer!
Feb 21, 2006
peterborough
Visit site
dont worry, im a bit pissed off atm anyways so i suppose that post came at the wrong time.....

teen troubles really are annoying.

i havent tried proflex's but i have been told by quite a few people that they arent that great. i would personally rather use protos because they are mega comfy...

no hard feelings.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
jamesgibbo121 said:
How are you trying to help by telling him that it's all about how you look? Or that Proflex's hurt when you get hit?

Proflex's are damn good masks, yes there are alternatives that are just as good. But that doesn't make them any less viable, especially as part of a package deal.

My advice would be to look at what you can pick up second hand for a marker and air system though as for the price of a new setup you can pick up a top end marker second hand. I've bought all my markers from these forums and never been sold anything that wasn't as described.

However, for a mask I would definitely buy new. The Proflex's are good, as are V-Force, Dye, Proto and Vents.

No ones trying to be offensive mate, but please, there are a lot of people on these boards with a *lot* of experience. These people are probably in a much better position than you (or me for that matter) to give advice. Just make sure that if you do give someone advice then it's fact. If it's just your personal opinion, then it doesn't matter really does it? Because if your *personal opinion* is that something is crap, doesn't mean that someone elses *personal opinion* is totally the opposite does it?

For example, I personally don't like the Ion. That doesn't mean it's a bad marker, I just don't like the feel of it.

However, if you do like the feel of it and it does everything you want it to, then it's a great marker for the price.

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
jamesgibbo121 said:
dont worry, im a bit pissed off atm anyways so i suppose that post came at the wrong time.....

teen troubles really are annoying.

i havent tried proflex's but i have been told by quite a few people that they arent that great. i would personally rather use protos because they are mega comfy...

no hard feelings.
E VENTS FOR THE WIN!
OK youre paying £140 for a pair of goggles... but they are sheer genius!