Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can you work this out

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
think it talked to you about gogs before and contacts but found with the invisions and a yellow lens i seem fine or a lot better anyways

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
would have to be the blue hairspray then

so how did you rate warrens torny haircut then

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
Yeah a lot of people go sheerly for the comfiness <- (is that even a word!)
but i have to admit it pee's me right off when they make the perfect goggle with nice spongey interior that fits perfectly, with a tiny field of vision... god im so fussy with goggles!

Skeet

Platinum Member
jamesgibbo121 said:
well the PSI determines the size of the bottle.
the higher the PSI the bigger and chunkier the bottle.
but its well worth having a bigger bottle especially in sup air as it will last longer.
Right...now for some info from somebody who actually knows what they are talking about:D

The PSI rating DOES NOT, determine the size of the bottle.
Bottles have two factors to consider.
It's size 0.8L, 1.1L, 1.5l (also measured in Cubic Inches (cu) 45cu, 68cu, 114cu), which determines the inner volume of the bottle.
And its stored pressure rating. 3000psi or 4500/5000psi.
a 1.1L (68cu) 4500 psi bottle will have 50% more air in than a 1.1L 3000psi bottle.

Most sites will fill to around 3000psi, most tournaments will fill to 4500 psi.
Nobody fills to 5000psi, but some bottles, like the PMI ones are rated for 5000psi.

The 3000psi tank in the deal you are looking it, is perfectly adequate if you are on a budget. Brand new 4500 1.1L tanks are around £130 and are Fibre wrapped, rather than steel, so are lighter.

The deal you are looking it, is a pretty good deal. Obviously it depends on if you allready have any decent playing gear, your budget and if you want new or not.

If you add up what your getting, its a pretty decent deal to be fair.

You could buy similar items, secondhand on teh Forums if you wished, possibly better and cheaper.

The Ion, is capable of a maximum of 17 bps in semi mode and can be capped at 15 BPS ramping.
EDIT: REMEMBER TO READ ALL PAGES OF A THREAD!!

Skeet

Platinum Member
Esspaz said:
Well said :cool:
Why aren't there more people like you :mad:
Well...some people dont know sh!t and they keep their mouth shut, some people dont know sh!t and cant stop it flapping and some people know stuff but wont say anything and some people, like me...will speak when they know what they are talking about (although sometimes, make mistakes or get teh wrong end of teh stick)...besides, I didnt get where I am today (wherever that is) by always keeping my mouth shut or having it flapping all teh time...a delicate balance of both, is what is required:D