Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can you work this out

jamesgibbo121

n00b_p8ntballer!
Feb 21, 2006
peterborough
Visit site
ok while im at it does anybody else want to have a pop at me?
especially at this time?
im just gunna stop replying on here maybe for my own good?!

and sup air from what i have seen and i have seen lots on dvds, has lots to do with how you look with your gun etc.

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
jamesgibbo121 said:
especially at this time?

and sup air from what i have seen and i have seen lots on dvds, has lots to do with how you look with your gun etc.
Hmm... ok ill stick up for you.. sort of.
It is a bit of tush what you are saying, but as for looks, it doesnt matter if you arent colour coordinated but it DOES matter if you have bits poking out and have a large PROFILE.

Your profile matters... which... in a way is your looks.

:D

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
jamesgibbo121 said:
especially at this time?

Some people do like to make a big fuss of how they look yes. But if you're just starting that should be the last thing on your mind, you should be looking at getting some kit that will allow you to get onto a field and practicing as often as possible. Don't worry about looking the coolest person on the field unless you have some serious cash just floating about.

Some of my team still play in camo, doesn't make them any less use on a Sup Air field though!

No ones really having a pop at you mate, just chill :) There's loads of threads on here giving advice to people who are new to paintball and there are some great people on here. So no, don't stop posting on here, just think before you do.

jamesgibbo121

n00b_p8ntballer!
Feb 21, 2006
peterborough
Visit site
finally not on my own....

yeah colour coordination doesnt really matter, i was just saying that because if its your thing matching the colours then id go for that deal if not then go for the other one..

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
jamesgibbo121 said:
finally not on my own....

yeah colour coordination doesnt really matter, i was just saying that because if its your thing matching the colours then id go for that deal if not then go for the other one..

Hmm... if its your thing matching colours... go and paint by numbers... if you wanna pop some heads... paintball :D

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
AndyDane said:
Some people do like to make a big fuss of how they look yes. But if you're just starting that should be the last thing on your mind, you should be looking at getting some kit that will allow you to get onto a field and practicing as often as possible. Don't worry about looking the coolest person on the field unless you have some serious cash just floating about.

Some of my team still play in camo, doesn't make them any less use on a Sup Air field though!

No ones really having a pop at you mate, just chill :) There's loads of threads on here giving advice to people who are new to paintball and there are some great people on here. So no, don't stop posting on here, just think before you do.
but are you vain :p

would pay you to tie little blue and silver beads in your hair to match your top :p

says me of my gear to match my gun in the woods i think i stand out to much in red