Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheating in paintball Survey

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Losing hits 101 was a foundation course. Rich ran a master's class in Tactical Paint Displacement. He has much to teach us.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
...Tactical Paint Displacement...
I like that :D.

Anyway, maybe it's time to change this "was going to" in to "are going to" and see what happens.

As for the NQ hosting it - I haven't even talked to Markie yet - that was just an idea. So, 'Markie - if you are watching...'.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
One of the course features will be "101 reasons why I am not out".

This is a list of arguments from players that I have heard over the years.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Last time I saw you play (played you), the practical demonstration included:

"Loosing hits 101", "Ghosting the Chrono for Intermediates", "it's only over shooting if they die" and my personal favourite "hosing the deadbox"

So, have you found God or something???
You missed "shoot a ref about to paint check you" , "run away from the ref about to paint check you" ,and my favorite "the dead mans walk" ... those were the days...

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
You missed "shoot a ref about to paint check you" , "run away from the ref about to paint check you" ,and my favorite "the dead mans walk" ... those were the days...
Good points, unfortunately Harris won't be able to teach 2 of those classes.

Firstly he couldn't hit a barn door from 10ft away and secondly he couldn't run for toffee.

Anyway, I do wonder if cheating is still as endemic in paintball as it was. I still remember getting snipered in the nuts from under the netting once.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Good points, unfortunately Harris won't be able to teach 2 of those classes.

Anyway, I do wonder if cheating is still as endemic in paintball as it was. I still remember getting snipered in the nuts from under the netting once.
Some low hanging nuts you got there. I'd say cheating can't be as bad as it was - at least not in MLT. You can't play at over 300fps most of the time anymore (for a start), which is no fun.