Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Coming soon!!! Indoor weekly walkon

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
We are currently building a brand new indoor paintball arena in Stockport close to manchester..

It's a complete city within a mill and is starting to look awesome.. Two armies will be fighting for survival within the compounds of a post apocolyptic city.

With nearly a kilometer of playing zone and themed structures such as a church with graveyard and a maze within the abattoir this really will be the ultimate players experience..

Tactical Extreme paintball will be offering a walkon evening once week for those who have their own equipment.

Air compressors are available and paint will be stocked on site..

We also hope to be offering full walk on days on bank holidays for the future depending on the interest..

This is still in it's early stages with the city nearing completion, however we are confident to hold an open day for anyone and everyone to come and have a look around on the 6th of December.

Website details to follow soon.

Ronnie

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Quality, used to go to challange in stockport all the time, be nice to have somewhere closer that i can play once a week again. :)

Where is the site located mate?

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
The whole city is loosely based on the old challenge concept.. I used to play there too and since it's been closed for over a decade and people are wishing it was there I just had to do it!!
It's in pear mill just outside stockport centre so it's about five mins from the old challenge site.

I'll post address and directions soon but need to get the whole thing finished before people start trying to get sneak peeks.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
O.k. There has benn a few little snags.. although the city has been finished and is ready our friends at health and safety have given us a few things to do before we are ready for war..

This has set the build back a little bit and we'll be opening the doors now on the 13th..

Sorry for the lack of input but trust me it will be worth it!!

Website is still under construction but I'm told will also be up soon!!

Watch this space and I'll get the imps to put up some pics of the arena.. I'ts class!!

Ronnie