Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Coming soon!!! Indoor weekly walkon

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
I would be interested in a game on new years eve mate. Let us know if you finalize anything, i am sure i would have a few others that would be interested as well. Glad its all going well and thanks for the update Ronnie:)

MJB

Jan 5, 2008
Never played Indoor, but really want to give it a try. I'm in Stockport quite regularly and would love to give this place a try for a walk-on.

Any chance of putting up a load of pictures to see what's going on in there? Nothing like solid evidence of fun to be had to get us all there!

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
It's there!!

Asylumpaintball.co.uk is up and runnig for all to see, it has details and photo's and I'm pretty impressed with the whole thing!!:D

Already had a lot of interest for new years eve so it's looking like a dead cert!!

Roll on 2009!!

Ronnie,

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Asylumpaintball.co.uk

This is an amazing site!

I called in very quickly today, and it is a classy setup!

Very nice site, lots of tables and benches to set up on, HUGE playing area, and even a lounge area with settees and a TV!

There was a game on when I called in, and a whole bunch of children where enjoying themselves, supervised by some very professional and friendly staff.

And everything is spotless - even the staircase is freshly painted.

And the best thing - it is not in a dismal warehouse.

Pear Mill is a huge place with a lot of businesses there, including an Adidas outlet and a children's play zoo.

Check out the website and get yourself booked in, because this site is going to be busy!

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
This is an amazing site!

I called in very quickly today, and it is a classy setup!

Very nice site, lots of tables and benches to set up on, HUGE playing area, and even a lounge area with settees and a TV!

There was a game on when I called in, and a whole bunch of children where enjoying themselves, supervised by some very professional and friendly staff.

And everything is spotless - even the staircase is freshly painted.

And the best thing - it is not in a dismal warehouse.

Pear Mill is a huge place with a lot of businesses there, including an Adidas outlet and a children's play zoo.

Check out the website and get yourself booked in, because this site is going to be busy!
Thanks for the Feedback mate, muchly appreciated! :)

Sorry i couldn't pop out to say hi man, i was too busy being destroyed by excited kids all high on ball and lucozade! haha....

Welcome anytime John!

Now....what an awesome day...another great turnout with some cracking ball played.

Let me tell you, we have kept our beady eyes on a few of em' today, some lads there had serious game..and even a young girl who had massive killer instinct...watch this space.

Time to encourage...educate and help them go in the right direction.

This could be a great starting ground for some new hardcore Killers!

"Pinchaaaay!"
www.asylumpaintball.co.uk

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
That place sounds amazing! Hopefully one day I can come play there :)
You should make a video of walking through all the city so you can see it properly and get a proper grasp of how big and cool it is. Just a 1 minute thing probably in fast motion.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
The you tube vid is going to be a walkthrough but the theme lighting for the arena hasn't come yet and really want the finishing touches applied first.. It'll be with you by the end of next week I reckon??(hopefully?)

Markie, trying to get an evening game going and then having a bit of a bash later.. It's all about the numbers and interest, would be cool to get a game then after show party all in one.. Just looking into licencing the place!?!

Thanks again

Ronnie