Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Coming soon!!! Indoor weekly walkon

Gilly Uk Ref

Feb 19, 2007
Nice one Ronnie......All the best with this venture dude.. I'll look forward to popping down for a cuppa lol...

Good Luck

I did all the work to get the planning permission at that site which took months of endless bother, and spread the word that their would be a site opening there.

I had to pullout because of legal issues. I hope you have got some extremely good legal representation or you will be getting royally buggered at the end of your lease. Good luck with your PG!

Rick

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
Okaaaay!

All of the past weeks of my life have been spent living and breathing in here.

Splinters, crap brews, sweat and tears.

But let me tell you...

Ronnie's pitch doesn't even begin to sell it as it should, he could have gone on and on, and still been way off! This truly is much more.

It is immence!!

The work gone in to this is staggering!

The sheer size of the place, the variety of scenarios, the layout of the gaming arenas, the chill out room, etc etc.. everything has been geared up to give you everything you want.

For all those who remember challenge, this for sure will give you that buzz. Only, it has been designed to be twice the size, with 10 times the experience.

I for one am excited.

The north west has been crying out for something like this for years and years, and now it has arrived!

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Thanks for all the kind regards..

The site is looking truly amazing.. Shame web sites take so bloody long to iron out the creases.. However we will have booking services soon and will be sorting something out with P8ntballer for regular correspondance for the forums..

We are still very much in our early stages and encountering numerous hurdles but I can happily say we're getting over them.

We were originally opening in the new year but the build has gone so well we're doing our very best to get open asap. I'm holding a closed session next week to christen the place and see how the city all plans out.. I will film some of it and get video up.

It is truly exciting and I can't wait to get open.

Walkons will be on as often as we have the numbers allow for all those interested.

Robbo.. Thank you for your kind words of wisdom.. Some times it's just so dam hard to let your head rule your heart ;)

Will keep all posted and let everyone know how we get on.

All the best Ronnie

Okaaaay!

All of the past weeks of my life have been spent living and breathing in here.

Splinters, crap brews, sweat and tears.

But let me tell you...

Ronnie's pitch doesn't even begin to sell it as it should, he could have gone on and on, and still been way off! This truly is much more.

It is immence!!

The work gone in to this is staggering!

The sheer size of the place, the variety of scenarios, the layout of the gaming arenas, the chill out room, etc etc.. everything has been geared up to give you everything you want.

For all those who remember challenge, this for sure will give you that buzz. Only, it has been designed to be twice the size, with 10 times the experience.

I for one am excited.

The north west has been crying out for something like this for years and years, and now it has arrived!

Challenge was 37000 sqft!, that means the venue is 74000 sqft. That is big! or a lie. The floor plan on pearmill is 31500sqft. Are you operating from two floors?

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
Challenge was 37000 sqft!, that means the venue is 74000 sqft. That is big! or a lie. The floor plan on pearmill is 31500sqft. Are you operating from two floors?
Disecting each word from a forum user? Nice work sherlock....i'm sorry to not have posted with the exact measurements, but i couldn't lay my hand on my tape measure at that time.

I can only judge by your user name and your ever so productive posts, that this can only be the subject of sour grapes?

Disgruntled employee perhaps, or maybe these posts are from the organ grinder himself?

Either way, this is about a new venture, that has been created by Ronnie to give people what they have so longed for since challenge was closed.

To which i can only say Fair play and congratulations dude, i hope it goes well for you. I have no doubt in my mind that it will.
From the outset, this place looks truly awesome.

His outlook is positive and enthusiastic. And as a business man, i can only assume that he will be more professional than yourself and dissacosiate himself from such petty arguments.

If there is nothing constructive to say, then it is best not to say it at all.

For all those that have been positive and supportive, a massive thank you is given, look forward to seeing you all.

Thank you.