Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Common Mistakes You See Made

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
couple of mistakes ive seen\made

Something i notice with a lot of new teams is lack of awareness of what is on the field. So many times have i seen a 4 on 2 situation take about 5 minutes to finish because the 4 dont know who is left in. Or the 2 get lit up after going on a stupid run through because they think they have the upper hand or dont know how many people have left the field. Whether it be down to communication or just keeping an eye on what is going on outside of your zone. its a mistake i see all the time.

forgetting to turn your marker, hopper, air on before a game, or realising your batteries need replacing half way through a game.
And if their gat aint working they then sit there and just shout "my gat aint working" either run for the flag, a key bunker to draw their fire or use yourself as a human shield dont just sit there.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Common mistakes that are made in Brit Paintball :-

...believing the fat guy down your local site knows what he's talking about.

...believing the fat guy down your local site who tells you he knows a lot about Paintball 'actually' knows anything about Paintball.

..believing the fact that players who have played a long time know what they are talking about.

....believing that playing Paintball is training Paintball.

....believing that improvement is inextricably linked to how much money (sponsorship) your team has.

....believing that talking about your marker for endless hours is gonna make you a better player.

....believing any site owner who actually makes the point of saying he / she makes no money :rolleyes:

....believing any event organsier who actually makes the point of saying he / she makes no money :rolleyes:

....believing longer barrels are more accurate.

.....believing that cheats don't prosper in Paintball.

...believing there is more than one team in the NPPL pro division that doesn't have designer cheat markers.

...believing that PGi isn't the best goddam magazine in the world.

... I could go on :)

O

ollytheosteo

Robbo said:
Common mistakes that are made in Brit Paintball :-

...believing the fat guy down your local site knows what he's talking about.

...believing the fat guy down your local site who tells you he knows a lot about Paintball 'actually' knows anything about Paintball.

..believing the fact that players who have played a long time know what they are talking about.
Thanks a lot, I had 'em all fooled until now:mad:

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I made a really stupid mistake at the last masters .

I cleared the last guy off the feild ,hung the flag ,the marshall checked me for hits and pulled me for a hit I recieved in a previous game, I was arguing the point as we walked back to rehang the flag and I said to my team mate who was the last man on the feild "hang the flag" as I walked past him ,The ref 1 for 1'd us for dead man talking and we scored a draw instead of the win which was the difference between 3rd and 5th ..as was pointed out to me it was a "schoolboy error" ...........Doh ...............