Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
I think that's a crap name. Sounds more like a team than governing body. What was Mr. F. thinking?

Any chance it's going to be changed to something more appropriate - or are we stuck with The Federation?

EDIT The pics not mine - but you get the idea :rolleyes:.
Seconded i dont mind the federation but it sounds so team namie i think the uk p8ntball federation would be better my 2 cents any way to photoshop

Ok i lied i cant use photoshop

however i can draw like a beast ....... is the an address to send the dsigns i come up with too

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Heads Up

OK Guys, many apologies for being somewhat negligent of late but I been kinda predisposed but am now back to take care of affairs.

Paul Macey (Tendering) has been working with me on a complete site overhaul with lots of different and hopefully, cool additions... I just put that bit in to put pressure on Paul's ass :)

Anyway, we have the next federation meeting on the 20th of this month and so I will be presenting the board members with all the logos you guys have designed and hopefully we will come to a decision regarding who's the winner.

And so, if you have any last minute designs you wanna throw in, get them in the next few days.

Once again, apologies for my absence but it was kinda unavoidable.

evoG9

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
That's fine Robbo, it's just nice to know what's going on. I look forward to the outcome.

Skeet

Platinum Member
This is interesting.

I am not going to comment on the "trigger frame and batton" that Raffles was dying for me to sexualise.

So, Robbo. "The Federation" wish to be known only as that, or "The Feds, Feds" etc.

Would the response from outsiders not be "Federation of what?" or is that not a consideration. Just thinking from a media viewpoint etc?

Having just enjoyed reading "Angels and Demons", I m tempted to see if it is possible to do an Ambigram of "The Federation" or "The Feds", but I should think it would take me some time.

I shall think on this one...