Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Pro lucror Ego11 (Pro lucror is Latin for "For the Win")
Warrior Ego11
Vanquisher Ego11

Following on from Rat's excellent suggestion. If I win I would like to donate the £50 to The Royal British Legion (Poppy appeal)

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Neco- to kill in Latin
Ego R - what it is and your initial
duodecim- 12 in Latin as that's how many there are

Or possibly combine these to make an awesome name like 'duodecim Neco'

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
My third and final, and entirely for poops and giggles from a psychology standpoint
:D

The Id Ego: Superego

Anyone who knows any of Freud's personality theory realises that this name is a little play on words.

The Id - Primal, animalistic urges. Wants to kill everything and screw everything else.
The Ego - the self as it appears, stuck in a tug of war between the Id and Superego
Superego - The moralistic and considerate entity. Consider it the charicature angel on the shoulder of the ego, whilst the Id is the devil. Both of them whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

The play on words being that the ego is named the Id ego, or a primal and animalistic version of planets flagship marker, whilst the superego refers to it's elite status/function.
:D

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
My three pete :D

Ego Tempest

Tempest:
"storm: a violent commotion or disturbance, Furious agitation, commotion, or tumult; an uproar: "The tempest in my mind/Doth from my senses take all feeling" (Shakespeare).

EgoEternus

Eternus:
Definition: Eternal, everlasting, without end.

Ego Virtus

"virtus" means
strength/power; courage/bravery;