Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I have a very very very good return rate to my site but i am not charging them £6 / 100.

Over heads do not reduce as marshal ratio per punter is the same, they all eat the same they all need the same washing. They all need a co2 bottle filled, they all need the masks cleaned afterwards etc etc.

Paintballs are a lot cheaper in states as they don't need to get on a boat and take a trip before they get to you.

The adverage american spends something like 3 times the ammount on sport and leisure than a Brit does. But there way of life is cheaper all round than ours.

Sadly that is fact and I wish I could have the same life style.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
to be honest i have been to 2 delta force sites and i did not enjoy it at all if it wasnt for the site i play at now i wouldnt be enjoying this sport i would still be skating! the marshalls were grumpy and didnt really care about what was going on, the prices were ok (average for a punter day) and as for free t and coffee and lunch WTF??? didnt get any of that! thing is if the paint is costing you too much dont fire as many in each game! it only takes one ball to put someone out so be more sensible if you want to make your paint last! if your like me and want to enjoy paintball start marshalling then get your own gear and get a team together and go to tourneys and training days! if you want to go on punter days all the time expect to spend a lot of money on paint! the cheapest way to play paintball is to get your own gear and go to the same place, get to know everyone there and eventually you might be able to get a box of 2000 a tenner cheaper or something! its people that smuggle paint in and people who moan about the prices that ruin punter days! its simple IF YOU CANT F**KING AFFORD TO PLAY PAINTBALL DONT!!! dont cry to everyone on the forum about it!:mad:

Sorry Think you missed the reason I was asking to take it in, its a mates party so not a regular thing I play sup'air normaly not rec.

Also why do Df for the price use the worst grade of paint avalible to them?

Matty Parker

Funded by the government
Feb 19, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Reasonably simple answer, a) so the profit margin for paint is cheaper, and b) so the paint bounces and players are forced to put more paint in the air to get people out, (thus they have to buy more paint.)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
... there's a simple solution to all problems in paintball... forums, site tournies etc... all you need to do is ASK.... ask the site... if they say 'no', then follow the rules! every tournie/site/forum has rules, and they're there for a reason, being safety/business, whatever, respect them as if you set them yourself. the best quote of this thread is along the lines of; would you bring your own keg into a pub? pb IS an expencive sport, but if people didnt pay these prices, then companies will go out of business. stick to the rules, and ya cant go wrong.

my veiws are my own, and in no way am I sticking up for Delta Farse.