Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Domestic Pro League hits tha UK

Originally posted by Baca Loco
I cop to the more words but that plagarism charge is just way harsh, dude. Besides, I think you used your black powers to reorder the posts just to make me look bad. :rolleyes:

Dude, I learnt all I know from you...

It's like tha scene where Luke realises Vader is his father...you are Darth Bovine, I am Lambini Skyballer.

;)

Hermitt - watching a DVD as opposed to being there for an entire day? Sorry, noooooo contest - if you're serious about balling, tha chance to watch a day of nexus, tigers and shock, where you choose which players you watch, what angles you watch from etc., should be very high on your priority list. Very.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Let me get this straight.

This pro-tour is run on the day, just the pros, so the rest of us joe punter-ballers can go along and watch for the day.
When I can spend probably a not dissimilar amount and go and train (training venue nearer than the Pro-tour, money saved on travel costs goes on paint).

I'm thinking that to get the likes of Nexus, Shock, and Tigers involved with their heavy training/US tourney schedule, the entry will be next to nowt? That's some pretty serious ££s from the financial backers.

Originally posted by Mark Toye-Nexus
Access to the new format will not instantly bestow sex appeal and enable players cut Oli Lang style paintball shapes on the field.
If that's the case, then F'ck it, not interested. I want to go and play a format where I never need to train, turn up on the day and get given all the kit for nowt, and get a double page spread in the sport section of all the newspapers the following day. This Pro-Tour clearly will not cover my needs.

;) :D

Scutty, i wait with baited breath. It will be interesting to see what the next phase will bring.

I play for a team that asks for nothing. We are supported by London Paintball and Salomon shoes but note the word supported!! We dont expect anything but hopefully look forward to the rewards for the effort we have put in. I have been playing long enough to know that it is only results that get deals.

The Pro Tour may be what people want to go and watch, it may even help them. But for me it is just another wasted opportunity.

Contract Killer 05

Mar 26, 2005
SOMANC
Visit site
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Dude, I learnt all I know from you...

It's like tha scene where Luke realises Vader is his father...you are Darth Bovine, I am Lambini Skyballer.

;)

Hermitt - watching a DVD as opposed to being there for an entire day? Sorry, noooooo contest - if you're serious about balling, tha chance to watch a day of nexus, tigers and shock, where you choose which players you watch, what angles you watch from etc., should be very high on your priority list. Very.
Hey TJ What can nexus,tigers and shock teach us what we dont allready know:confused: I'd rather watch the top yanks bash heads on a DVD, How boring would a tigers Vs shockwave game be:eek:

Anyways is'nt Lambini some sort of cheap wine:D

Originally posted by Contract Killer 05
Hey TJ What can nexus,tigers and shock teach us what we dont allready know:confused: I'd rather watch the top yanks bash heads on a DVD, How boring would a tigers Vs shockwave game be:eek:

Anyways is'nt Lambini some sort of cheap wine:D
1. I guess that depends on how good a player you are...for tha average nov or am player I'd say quite a lot, obviously.

2. Your call, but what you can learn from a DVD is about 5% of what you can learn by watching in tha flesh.

3. Pass - you tell me.

4. Why yes it is, unlike your post, which is a cheap whine...:p

Contract Killer 05

Mar 26, 2005
SOMANC
Visit site
How dare you:eek:

What i was trying to say was that if you watched the DYNASTY dysected dvd you would learn more because they are explaining everything to you and you can keep rewinding it untill you understand.

For some Joe Bloggs to come and watch in the flesh would be pointless because he would pick up a load of bad habbits.