The Home Of European Paintball

Domination 30/4/06

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
stevenrules said:
yer will come on sunday morning i went though a box in one round i was a bit trigger happy:rolleyes: but normally go though 3500 a day have u used any smokes if so what are they like
I obviously don't go that crazy on the paint because of the cost, as I have a wife 2 kids and a home etc,etc and have to pay for both me and my lad and I am only in game really for the fun with my lad and a good days teamwork.

supafly

Definitely NOT a Chav!
Jul 5, 2005
stoke
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
Places still available for this months event. Theres quite a few booked in so it looks like its going to be a good day. Weather shouldnt be too bad either so no one has any excuses for not coming down to camp the night before!

Book now to take advantage of discounted prices. If you book with Chris before Sunday night you will only have to pay £15, before next Friday to get a place for £20 and it will be usual £25 on the weekend of the event.

If you arent sure or are just turning up on the day can you ring anyway just to give us a better idea of the number turning up. Helps us a great deal when sorting out HPAC etc.... (They will be on site btw)

Looking forward to seing the regulars there aswell as some new faces.

Smoggy

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
NobbyonDaNET said:
Me and my lad usually wear red Hangar 18 tops, so Fish, Chris or Ian normaly put us in the red team, but my lad says he wants to go sniper in all camo this time, so he may go blue..

Nobby
I have seen you before you had a jt 3.5 egrip and a quantum hopper. i was the guy who gave you some paintballs when we were in the castle!!! ;)
Good luck everone!