Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Domination-how was it for you? - and a red win i think.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Agreed, unreal is great :) But I think they should be more stricter on the chrono because the last one i ddn't see a marshall standing next to it, it was almost voluntary.

If they want to make things a bit fare, have everyone chrono on thier way to the playing field and have a marshall next to the chrono, if it reads below 280, he can let them onto the field, if not, then they have to adjust until it does

fordi2003

IF IT FIRES ILL SHOOT IT
Jan 1, 2007
The chrono is a big issue, at the end of the day safety comes first....

I like my eyes and whant to keep them.

They should be on top of this at all times if they even get a hint of a marker firing hot marshals should pull the player and check.......

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
The chrono is a big issue, at the end of the day safety comes first....

I like my eyes and whant to keep them.

They should be on top of this at all times if they even get a hint of a marker firing hot marshals should pull the player and check.......
Exactly, i wear a mask so i dont get a paintball in the eyes. That doesnt mean i want shards of broken lense in them instead :(

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Weekend games

Right, I've just got off the blower to Chris and there's definatly games on Saturday, Sunday and Monday...With a bit of luck I should be down on one of them to do some more filming, but I'm not to shore which as Chris says to bell him first as he doesn't know how many will confirm for which days...

P.S. Don't know any prices or such and I haven't checked any of the other forums for details....Any input anyone?