Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Domination-how was it for you? - and a red win i think.

SkeLL.ZeroB

Mad For It
Dec 30, 2006
Manchester
scott essery :
i was firing 12bps the marshalls checked my gun mate, i must have hit you or your friend once on floor sorry if your pissed at this mate but from what i saw you was still shooting i didnt say you was cheating at all. I found it funny you did such a mad run if you have a problem mate by all means say some to me but im not at the next walk-on as im in court.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
bps is not the real issue - shooting hot - over 280/300 fps is another thing

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
isn't the limit 280?

i always check mine and is below 280,

maybe they should check half way thought the day.

anyone with a gun over 300 gets kicked out and anyone with a gun over 285 has to use a site gun for the rest of the day?

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
they never check the fps @ unreal thats probably why my hopper breaks every time it gets hit

Yes they do, everyone chronoes at the start of the day and then inbetween/ before games you can chrono. If they don't there's always a chance to like I said inbetween/before games. Because they have the chono on the table at the front or back entrance. Everyone should check there gun at least twice a day @ unreal.

Anyway let's stop dissing unreal.

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Yes they do, everyone chronoes at the start of the day and then inbetween/ before games you can chrono. If they don't there's always a chance to like I said inbetween/before games. Because they have the chono on the table at the front or back entrance. Everyone should check there gun at least twice a day @ unreal.

Anyway let's stop dissing unreal.
CO2 users especially due to spikes and temperature increase...