Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Domination-how was it for you? - and a red win i think.

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
totally agree rebel :)

walkons and domination should we played in the spirit of fun and good will

shooting the c**p out of someone, especialy when they are obviously out and being hurt on the ground..... that is for tournys

fordi2003

IF IT FIRES ILL SHOOT IT
Jan 1, 2007
The spank was the stuff that hit me in the head (NOT mask) 4 times in a row :( Christ i was seeing stars
Think this was me if it was you who had your head up in the turret in the castle. U got white i'3s? and the olive Proto gear?

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Think this was me if it was you who had your head up in the turret in the castle. U got white i'3s? and the olive Proto gear?
i was in olive gear but had olive I'3s (you'll probably remember the flame sandana ;)) it was the match when you guys took the castle and we stayed behind the creek all game lol one shot bounced on my back (ow!!) i lifted my head up and the rest hit my poor noggin :(

Are you sure you werent firing acorns instead of paint?????? :eek:

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Joe, one of the marshalls got hit and was going home as I got there. I gave him some pain killers as I arrived as he was shot twice in the head/neck part that realy hurts and made him sick.:(
Iv got a thick skull so ddnt need painkillers :p But seriously guys, mucho no no to spank at next domination please :eek:

Nobby - Joe? if you was talking to me my names Jon lol dont matter if you wasnt though ;)

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Iv got a thick skull so ddnt need painkillers :p But seriously guys, mucho no no to spank at next domination please :eek:

Nobby - Joe? if you was talking to me my names Jon lol dont matter if you wasn't though ;)
You remember the girl Marshall, she was named Joanne(nicknamed Joe)? well her boyfriend was Joseph also nicknamed Joe, he was there untill about 2.30pm and was short with a mousy flat top hair style.

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net