Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 9, geo +, ego sl94???????? what to pick

renie

Mar 2, 2008
having owned or shot the nearly every ego, the only one i didnt really like was the 07.
i sold my 09 which i liked the best and had the choice of getting the 10 or SL94.
i went with the SL and Glad i made that choice,the SL94 is so sweet its hard to explain.
some people say "well the ego 10s newer so must be better! "
maybe it is ? but i personaly think the SL is better, there just so sexy, especially my 1 of 1. :)
what u have to remeber the SL's are planets top marker, they dont hold anything back when they make them.
the geos shoot nice too i dont own one but have shot a few, it comes down to personal prefference.
either way you cant go wrong with an eclipse gat :) they are easy to maintaine and shoot ropes

WildWill

Sep 28, 2009
Preston
i think for the money am heading towards the geo+, looks like a nice gun, good service from PE, the thing now is new or second hand?
Yeah I think that's a good choice.
I don't know much about the Geo+, I'm assuming it's better than the Geo, it's not a Geo-etek is it?

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Planet is made in the UK, Luxe are USA there gats are like there cars imho! i know alot of people on here wont agree, but thats how i see them ive had two luxe's and i will never ever buy another i bought the 08 it was nothing but trouble, so i swopped to the 09 crossing my fingers that would be better and it was not! (bolt stick, eyes burnt out, eye covers fall off, board broke, air leaks, etc etc) one thing after another! im sure there are many that have never had any trouble, maybe i was just unlucky but its put me off for life! ive switched to planet now and im happy i did! ill always buy planet now! plus id rather give my money to a UK based company! :)

P.s Also consider a macdev, never heard a bad word said about them! and the cyborg RX is a beast!

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
thanks so far guys my mind is mashed now with wat to go for, thought i had made my mind up but now am stumped with wat ya all sayin lol, just keep it comin an as much advise an opinions as youve all got is great

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Just looked at the creed, looks like a nice gun an some good colours, just cudnt see any info on it, the luxe look very nice aswell but hearing more bad than good with them,