Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 9, geo +, ego sl94???????? what to pick

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
Ok, well ignore me then! That's why everyone fires these bad boys and why they hold there price so well! Lol!!!! That dude on the video is a complete dope! Anyway, I don't mind what anyone stays but in my opinion they r the worst gat ever made!

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
I have seen his first review and in it he makes out the vanguard is faultless but then in this review says it had leaks and problems, he didn't mention any of that in his first review! Why is that!?

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Hang on a sec, let me get this right...

You're criticising the FIRST GENERATION of a BRAND NEW line of markers for having the regular teething problems that almost every first generation marker has?

Ok. Go for it. Just ignore what he says in the review about it being sorted with the second generation. Or the fact that they were bought by KEE, who are able to provide a massive network of tech support.
:)

Mello

Sep 19, 2003
Romford
Visit site
Back to the topic...........

If you have around £600 add a bit more and go for the geo+.

It will be brand new and its a proven gun so it wont have any probs :)

There are plenty of markers to choose from but like others have said you can't go wrong with planet eclipse :)

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
No, the second gen is as bad as the first! I'm just pointing out that in his first review he didn't raise any points about the problems he had with the marker vanguard sent him! Instead he left it till his second review to do so, now it might be me but when you review something you should really point out all the good things and also all the bad ones too. He picked to say nothing about them till his second review like a year later! After people would have bought a vanguard based on his poor review! However it doesn't surprise me as he is a yank.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
First off, the first video techpb did wasn't a review, it was an unboxing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's kind of difficult to give an honest review when you've only just unwrapped the thing. The second video they did WAS a review, and they were very honest with it. They did mention the problems that the first gen had, and they did say from their own experience that it was fixed. It wasn't a poor review, it was an unboxing video and their first impressions. If you want poor reviews, head to pbreview. You'll get everybody saying they love their gun, nomatter what it is, even if they haven't even used it.

Secondly, the second review wasn't a year later, it was just under seven months. Mike has always maintained that he won't give a proper review until he's gone out with the marker and beaten the hell out of it on the field. Given the fact that the sent the first gun off internationally to be fixed, and then got one of the second gen guns, that seems like a fair time to build a decent review of a gun.

Now, I get that you've had a bad experience with one. That's fine and you're entitled to your opinion. What you have to remember, though, is that the Invert Mini had awful problems in their first few generations, and then quickly became a popular marker that still competes today. Considering it's age, that's an acheivement.

Oh, and Mike isn't a 'dope'. I've never found his video's to be unfair and he does a lot to generate new interest in paintball. You can hardly criticise that.

turb3k

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Mar 1, 2009
England
The invert mini is a £180 marker not £650+ marker and in his unboxing review he still aired the gun up and fired it! Anyway like I said in my opinion they r horrible gats and not even close to a planet gat!