Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ENDED, CLOSE PLEASE Sorted,

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
Rite Guns still not here, he said it would be posted last Monday, He said he sent it special delivery :confused: so thats next day, Cant show any proof of sending it apart from a 6 digit code like *,-**** which you can't do anything with, so hardly proof if you can't prove you sent it with it all in all i've been scammed and want the gun or the money back now, please help me

Cheers James

O and he tends to ignore some pm's about a tracking number

(shame was only the second thing I ever brought on this forum, now i'm not aloud to buy anything)

chris06

DESTINY
Apr 19, 2006
leeds
right i getting bloody sick of this :mad: i apreciate this is your first time trading/buying on this forum but a truck load of people that will tell you that i am not a scammer :mad: your gun will get to you, and why arnt you allowed to buy anything anymore :confused: and yeah if you want the police involved then do because i have proof :mad:

end of

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
sorry to hear that fella :mad: just for a quick note to all you newbies,if your just starting out buying from these boards,then just ask around,ask people like myself who is a good trader.look at the feedback forums.if in doubt ask for third partys.ie you send money to me he sends gun to me.

pm robbo or budda with all the details you have.they may be able to help you out.

how much did you spend and how did you send payment.if you use paypal you can make a claim againt it and sometimes get the money back.keep all your pms until the deal is compleate and all partys are happy.

anyway i can help you in the future with deals just ask.tell your parents there are good sellers out thee.you have just been unlucky.

keep your chin up mate sure it will get sorted

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
sorry to hear that fella :mad: just for a quick note to all you newbies,if your just starting out buying from these boards,then just ask around,ask people like myself who is a good trader.look at the feedback forums.if in doubt ask for third partys.ie you send money to me he sends gun to me.

pm robbo or budda with all the details you have.they may be able to help you out.

how much did you spend and how did you send payment.if you use paypal you can make a claim againt it and sometimes get the money back.keep all your pms until the deal is compleate and all partys are happy.

anyway i can help you in the future with deals just ask.tell your parents there are good sellers out thee.you have just been unlucky.

Someone got laid this morning :p :p :p

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
right i getting bloody sick of this :mad: i apreciate this is your first time trading/buying on this forum but a truck load of people that will tell you that i am not a scammer :mad: your gun will get to you, and why arnt you allowed to buy anything anymore :confused: and yeah if you want the police involved then do because i have proof :mad:

end of
Special delivery which is next day delivery doesn't arrive at least a week later..

And cheers lump ill just ask you next time :) thats if i get the money back or the gun

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006

And it was £180 for a Promaster, sent by cheque :( ill pm rob now

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Already been cashed, but that means the bank has all his details... that I can get hold of in 5 min's for anyone if need be later,

Also "GASMAN1" knows him if needing any extra info maybe his msn etc