Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ENDED, CLOSE PLEASE Sorted,

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Standard Parcel is 3-5 I think yeah.

If people just state postage included, unless specifically saying "nxt day" or whatever, I would expect the cheapest thing under the sun...
not really, i post what i think is needed for the item, i sent a marker on wednesday, specail delivery, its cost £20 :eek:, and them some goggs, and a pack, each 1st recorded.

thats what i would want someone to send if i where the buyer, do onto other's, as you would want them to do onto you.

-james

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
thats what i would want someone to send if i where the buyer, do onto other's, as you would want them to do onto you.

-james
thats what I'd LIKE, but the real world is hardly ideal, and the paintball world is even less morally sound :p

I should clarify, that yeah, when I send markers or loaders or anything expensive I do insure it, but unless the buyer were to ask specifically I wouldnt pay out a fiver to post a headband or a jersey...

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
Standard Parcel is 3-5 I think yeah.

If people just state postage included, unless specifically saying "nxt day" or whatever, I would expect the cheapest thing under the sun...

so thats where im going wrong then, im posting by recorded delivery just so i dont get a bad name cos stuff goes walkies....

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
so thats where im going wrong then, im posting by recorded delivery just so i dont get a bad name cos stuff goes walkies....
Yeah, makes sense to do it mate :) no sense getting a bad reputation. It can be difficult to inspire confidence if you're new to the forums or arent a platinum member etc.

but like I say, none of the things i've posted out have gone missing yet :)

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
doesnt it depend thou on how small it is?? if its wrapped up small its cheaper than leaving it say in its original packing, or am i wrong?

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
Markers sent by special delivery now.
( say your including barrel, asa's, oring's. bit's n bobs )

price of postage is £18.50 ish.

I sent a barrel kit off the other day 1st class for £8 something.

Postage can be extreme prices at time, And sometimes it annoys me because if you feel bad asking someone for £18 to post a marker, you end up losing £18 + insurance cost's out of your total profit.

Bit of a pointless rant about nothing.
....:rolleyes: