Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ENDED, CLOSE PLEASE Sorted,

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
wouldnt it be a idea to have a defined way of posting items that every one agrees to, the stuff ive been sending out have been sent 1st class recorded delivery and i have pm'd the numbers to every one that has bought off me as soon as its been posted. ( apologies if this has been covered before)

it dont take long and it gives the buyer peace of mind.

if every one agrees to a system and we all use it, it shud stop this scamming going off ( not saying chris06 is a scammer btw)

thoughts on this??

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
wouldnt it be a idea to have a defined way of posting items that every one agrees to, the stuff ive been sending out have been sent 1st class recorded delivery and i have pm'd the numbers to every one that has bought off me as soon as its been posted. ( apologies if this has been covered before)

if every one agrees to a system and we all use it, it shud stop this scamming going off ( not saying chris06 is a scammer btw)

thoughts on this??
I'm not sure its such a great idea.

Some people will want next day delivery (expensive...) whereas some are prepared to wait a couple of days extra. Different sizes, weights, and values of different goods would make it difficult I think...

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
well my standard posting is 1st recorded if they want extra they pay for extra.
yer people want different things but if a basic standard is set that every one agrees on then if any one wants a different service they will have to pay for it.

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
so say I bought half a dozen pots from you? You'd send them 1st class recorded? wouldnt that cost as much as the actual pots? lol

thats why u agree on the postage and how its sent... prob 2nd class recorded then least you get them eventually. or you just risk sending them as cheap as possible and hope they turn up.

its a no win situation thou isnt it i send them cheap to you or you pay exsessive postage to make sure you get them, i send them cheap, they get lost and you say im a bad trader when i have posted them. then if there not insured by any means i lose out and you want ur money back.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Most the stuff I send is just Standard Parcel and i havent had anyone complaining yet *fingers crossed* and I've sold tons of stuff. I think that postage needs to be decided on each sale between buyer and seller. The rule id operate on is send standard parcel unless the buyer wishes to pay extra for it.

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]

thoughts on this??
I agree with that 68p extra for recorded delivery, worht it against any scams that could happen

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
Most the stuff I send is just Standard Parcel and i havent had anyone complaining yet *fingers crossed* and I've sold tons of stuff. I think that postage needs to be decided on each sale between buyer and seller. The rule id operate on is send standard parcel unless the buyer wishes to pay extra for it.
how fast is standard parcel?? 3-5 days isnt it, are you covered on that and for how much?

well when some one puts postage inc what shud that mean? 1st class , 2nd class, parcel, recorded, tracked etc.