Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

etek or upped pmr?

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
I'm not gonna go into specifics, but things like sending guns back to Planet and took months to come back and it still didn't work. Also Planet refusing to repair guns for free because they were bought 2nd hand.

Like I said I've got no personal experience with Planet, I just go on what I've been told.

I'm not gonna go into specifics, but things like sending guns back to Planet and took months to come back and it still didn't work. Also Planet refusing to repair guns for free because they were bought 2nd hand.

Like I said I've got no personal experience with Planet, I just go on what I've been told.
Provide a specific example of markers taking months? Each time I have had an issue the marker is fixed and shipped the day it arrives with them. If your comments are based on hearsay I would suggest you edit your post.

The only reason I can think of for not fixing a second hand marker is if it is out of warranty? Piss poor customer attitude could also be a factor.

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Why would I need to edit the post?

Surely I can point out what I've heard from other people. Just for the record I've absolutely no problem with anyone at Planet and I am sure there customer service is 2nd to none.

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk

1. I would like to know what type of marker that was, an Ego/Etek?

2. Come off it, bought second hand? Did they owner have the guarantee or proof of purchase? I doubt any company would do that, let alone one in Paintball.

DP

EDIT: Ok planet do:D, the example you had must have had something due to major user error or something

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Is that the type of society you would like to live in eh Stranger? One where you cant say anything without a team of lawyers up your arse.

DP The network of Dye dealerships will do there best to fix Dye guns whether it was bought brand new or not.

As with ANY company, mistakes happen. No company has a flawless record, what do you want 5 pages of people saying how much they love planet?

Is that the type of society you would like to live in eh Stranger? One where you cant say anything without a team of lawyers up your arse.

DP The network of Dye dealerships will do there best to fix Dye guns whether it was bought brand new or not.

As with ANY company, mistakes happen. No company has a flawless record, what do you want 5 pages of people saying how much they love planet?
It is a society that we have to live in. Cirtainly not one that I want to. Last time I went to Australia the council's had closed down all the children's play area's due to public liability claims. Also meant that I could not go jet-sking as I had done previously

All I am saying is that your negative comments about Planet have no basis of fact. It seems to be a case of "my mate told me" which is rather stupid on your part.

Why dont you back up your comments with fact rather than crap?

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk

Planets support is great, just because that is true doesn't mean that other companies isn't. Dye are great

NPS however were not.

BTW do you realy expect a company to tech your marker for free if you bought it second hand. Be slightly realistic if thats the Planet have done the thats hardly a slight on the tech support, they provide.