The Home Of European Paintball

Ever been hit in the rollocks?

Georgeio Vanderez

Jun 17, 2003
Shropshire, England
Visit site
Hi guys, Vanderez here. :cool:
Have any of u ever been hit... downstairs? :eek:
I know that I always protect mine with a sock or sumthing (gotta protect your manlihood!):D

Anyway, just wonderin how much it hurts because if it happened to me i'd probably be on the ground cryin like a baby. :eek: :D :D :D ;)

Piper189

Jun 19, 2003
Centeral Oregon (USA)
Visit site
i personaly have not...but a guy we were playing with got shot on the left one and started pissing blood. He went to the doctors later that day and the doc told him (while his grandma was in the same room) to ejaculate 2 times a day (thats letting up for him) and if it didnt clear thsy were going to have to "drain" him. Luckily though he didn't have to be "drained" and he still plays, with a cup now.

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
stopped a run through the other day and it turned into a bunkering mission, both us walked off, me however out of breath after been haven shot in the knackers...

wasnt as painful as a shoe been hurled at the knackers at 120 mph, still took my breath away though..

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
i've been shot in the knackers and it does kill to be honest. but i still don't wear a cup coz i can't run properly in one and it's just aint comfy. I am considering investing in some slide shorts which are extra padded in that area :D

F@_Bastard

Mar 11, 2003
Nottingham
Not yet touch wood, although very close. I got hit about an inch away from my right testicle and that was worring enough for me. Have you ever played cricket and worn a box?
They are bloody uncomfortable and hard to run in