Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ever been hit in the rollocks?

Furby

Naughty Paintball God
Mar 28, 2002
Norman Park, Georgia
www.thefordreport.com
Had one hit one thigh, graze captain winkie's head, then hit the prop and break....took the hint, walked off the field and called it a day...got a pair of Raven Sliding shorts and I've since been shot twice down there and didn't even know it...everybody was all like "WHOA! You took one in the nards!" "Eh? OH yeah... I guess I did...gotta love the cup!"

Xmachine

Apr 13, 2003
Visit site
I got shot in the shaft by a punter at a mates day.

Hopped off the field and lay in a ditch for 5 minutes. Should have seen my ex's face when she saw the welt on my erect penis. 'Twas bloody painful. She kissed it better though...;)

whitecross

ooooohh! stars
Apr 21, 2003
basel switzerland
Visit site
paiiinnnnnn, saw that link , went and bought a box, played at the weekend, hardly noticed it, but i have a little bruising inside my thigh now, but well worth it.
had a great day. with out the worry of the old fella gettin dun

INGI

headhunter
Jun 11, 2003
southampton area
Originally posted by Piper189
i personaly have not...but a guy we were playing with got shot on the left one and started pissing blood. He went to the doctors later that day and the doc told him (while his grandma was in the same room) to ejaculate 2 times a day (thats letting up for him) and if it didnt clear thsy were going to have to "drain" him. Luckily though he didn't have to be "drained" and he still plays, with a cup now.
ok im convinced, im gonna get me some manhood protectai!:eek: