Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ever been hit in the rollocks?

Joey J !

May 15, 2003
Visit site
It happens all the time at Marshallin dont ask me why but thats the place i will get hit in the bollocks never wen i play but always wen i marshall !

Bloody Punters !

Joe

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Originally posted by Joey J !
It happens all the time at Marshallin dont ask me why but thats the place i will get hit in the bollocks never wen i play but always wen i marshall !
So it's not just me then :) if it's not in the nads then it's the adams apple.

Cro

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
As a marshal it comes naturally that every player on the feild thinks you re a target and also how fun it is for marshal to lose a ball in the process so yes i been hit many a time and hell yeh it hurts. Hmm a cup now thats a plan! Oh and if you wear a straight shot make sure it hangs just in front!

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
I did when playing against Shockwave 3 in Toulouse. Went in for the mugging and then remember lying on the floor in agony holding the crytal jewels for a few minutes whilst the game went on around me. I was hit twice in the gonads with another two shots approx an inch away.

Very nice marshall kindly moved my marker out the way so it wouldnt get damaged.

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
personally i have been hit in the nutsac 3 times, yes THREE times
The first time was free and easy, then i wore a cup, then once when marshallin i didnt wear it and we can guess what happened. I can safely say that both times without the cup has brought me to my knees and tears to my eyes.
Not a fun thing
Rich

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
I've had a couple of close calls..

And I've seen two punter classics.
Once with a bunch fooling around in the range area - twerp points it at his mates groin and says something like 'can you image how much it would hurt?', at which point the thing goes off, at about 2 feet range. Clever.
Another one where a marshal was watching the last throes of a game and an overexcited girl cut lose at a run-by and got the marshal standing just near her.

Amusing thing is, in both cases there were no howls, no writhing, no histrionics at all. It just looked like their bones had turned to jelly and they sort of slowly melted to the ground and lay there clutching the wound for about five minutes. Looked very nasty indeed. I don't wear a cup when playing (baggy trousers instead) but you'd have to be insane to marshal without protection.:eek: