Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ah never seen it before and didnt bother checkin the date of the thread.
Still think it would be tidy for anyone who wants a smaller set up, those sp on/offs add an extra bit of length.
True, but I like the length it gives. Makes it the same length as a gun with a rail, and it gets the bottle out of the way of the wrist. If you look at yours when you hold it, your wrist is bent round the bottle. With an extender, your wrist lies flat, which is optimal shooting position. Forget about having a "tight" setup, you should set it up for comfort.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
hi ya Bolts mate
got one for ya, bolt staying forward and venting air through the bolt ? new battery in yada yada. mini not my area :(
If your mini is leaking down the barrel

If you have the latest poppit, step one should be to reset your poppit. You can do this by screwing the back cap all the way in to make sure that the poppit face is properly sealing. If this stops the leak, but the leak returns once you unscrew the back cap to your proper velocity you should check your poppit face for damage. There should be no lube on the poppit face, or in the hole in the side of the poppit. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring.

If your poppit is not the issue, check all of the orings on the bolt guide, poppit, and bolt for visual damage. Replace any damaged orings. Lightly lube all of the orings and reassemble your mini. (how to properly lube your mini) (how to properly assemble your mini)
ok just got to this point with this gun, and as the help on the nation ends with the problem i have, found here any ideas any one. or is it new solinod or scrub the gun ? :(

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
ok just got to this point with this gun, and as the help on the nation ends with the problem i have, found here any ideas any one. or is it new solinod or scrub the gun ? :(
Hard to tell over the internet mate. Id take it to LiPS or someone similar and ask them to take a gander. Or you could contact Leah on here and ask her advice, she works at KEE.