Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fall of the Roman Empire Scenario Game

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
OK, I've paid my money but... I was expecting to be collecting my new Marker this weekend but it didn't happen.

I'm gonna try to get in touch with legions_man (who I am buying it off, if anyone knows him IRL, can you ask him to contact me?) and see if I can get it before the event.

If I can't contact him, does anyone have a spare marker I could borrow for the day? Or will I be able to use a site marker?

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
spare marker

there will be markers you can borrow on the day, the inferno, is the site gun of choice, and very nice they are too as I played with one not two weeks ago, and was able to shoot lovely and accurately most of the other team out!
Although if this weekends tournament was anything to go by i should have probably used it, as I played like a donkey!

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
Originally posted by Caffiend
damn, sounds like fun.

*looks at plane tix to england*

HOLY FOUR FIGURES BATMAN!!

*considers selling body*

Damn, no takers....
if you can get to Waynes world in October, mate for the Living Dead Scenario, we'll be there. Come over to the Delta Lads and say hello we'll make you welcome.
Shame you can't come across, never mind next time......

Jabba

Feb 12, 2003
York England
Visit site
Places available for Sunday

Hi Guys
Still places left for this Sunday if you want to come down give me a call 0800 389 1761 or e mail me garry@skeltonsprings.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks to all who have booked in and supported us on this venture , we will see you all this weekend.

I hope for the Romans sake Nick has got himself together after the weekend or it could be Barbarian Victory.

Garry

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
Places available for Sunday

Originally posted by Jabba
Hi Guys
Still places left for this Sunday if you want to come down give me a call 0800 389 1761 or e mail me garry@skeltonsprings.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks to all who have booked in and supported us on this venture , we will see you all this weekend.

I hope for the Romans sake Nick has got himself together after the weekend or it could be Barbarian Victory.

Garry
bongo was the same...although he did welt some bloke on the head 4 times and made him cry......