The Home Of European Paintball

Fall of the Roman Empire Scenario Game

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
NUMBERS.....

At the moment we are at about 100 players Jose so there is plenty of room for your supper elite front players tribe!
but we need the deposits to guarantee your players t-shirt etc, willl you guys be staying for the sacrifices at night? Roast Oxen, bab-b-cue republican guard, slightly pickled pretorian guard and curried barbarian will all be served up! (beer and sandwiches also avaliable!

Hail ceasar

Jabba

Feb 12, 2003
York England
Visit site
The Hellfish Tribe will be made welcome , see us at Midland Masters this weekend.
Now is the time to chase money and get people to put the money on the table

We are going to have a good time but to make it a great event we need the players. ( its the players that will make it great)
and you sure are a character Jose

See you soon
Jabba

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
:)
I'll just check me entrails.

Hmmmm, bit of boding there, but otherwise good.

Gotta chase up some bodies then, I think we are going for a celtic/viking/fur fabric look....... sort of like highlander if Jim Henson had made it.

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
Right kids we will be drawing sides soon!

To all and sundry

We will be doing the draw for sides within the next 3 weeks so if you are wanting the big game barrel condom and t-shirt (no deposit no t-shirt no barrel condom...so get 'em in!) let us know, also a preference of which side you would like to be on. We will try to get you on the side you want but it will depend on numbers.
So all you Preatorian guard, or hordes of barbarians get your gold nuggets in the post and lets make this as good as stuff the yanks have!!!! (no offense seeing as how they just about invented the scenario game!)

Hail Ceasar

NiceButDim

S**t Happens!!
More Info please

Hi there i was just wondering how many people are you hopeing for and how many places are taken??
When do we have to book our places by??
how much is entry again fo saturday and sunday??
what are some of the senarios/missions that are being played??
Is there an area for us to camp in??

if you cant be bothered posting the deatils up here you can also email it to me at Alan_mcl@hotmail.com

thanks

Jabba

Feb 12, 2003
York England
Visit site
F.A.O.NiceButDim

We are looking for a 100 players at the moment we have 25 fully paid up with others to pay
You have to have paid by 31st May ( In full)
Entry is £35 for the event
Scenarios and missions are top secret!
Plenty of camping area , but no water

Thanks for the interest
Garry

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
Alan you have mail!

To all those that have paid so far thank you...For all those who have said they will come along but are dragging their feet ....hurry up!:mad:

We need to know final numbesr so we can get the shirts ordered food ordered, paint sorted, wild boars caught, helmets and shields sorted

Come on!

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
To Flantom

sorry should that be Phantom, the way your lip came out at the weekend, I would have thought you would be giving up paintball by now. A could of hits at close range and you give up for the day, after shooting a marshall!!!

Is this the shape of things to come? Is this the best the barbarians can do? Players that are afraid of being shot? Marvellous we have won already.....

Hail Ceasar

Phantom

Apr 25, 2002
Leeds Yorkshire UK
Visit site
I was only planning on using a 1,000 paintballs for the day and i had used them by then. I mainly came for the bar-b-q that weekend.
You forgot to mention that the only reason you saw that is because you had already been shoot.
Don't worry i will be bring a few more paintballs with me for this weekend.