The Home Of European Paintball

Fall of the Roman Empire Scenario Game

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
is that it?

What no pun, no witty repartie? come on I would have thought a man( i use the term loosley) like yourself would have a better come back than that!

You do realise that vestal virgins by virtue were virgins until they were 30...so you would fit right in with them......

Nonne hiems, quae incendiis magnis multisque belli inter gentes omnes tertii inducator, inhibeat orbem terrarum ne nimium calescat?

'Nuff said....

Well, I was. First I wasn't going to the 2K3 drug wars game as it was a bit too soon. I thought I would come to this one instead - give me more time to save up.
BUT... I have now gone for the drug wars one cuz it seems absolutely huge - 650 peeps booked so far !
I'm all booked up as well as the ferry too, so no turning back now - 2K3 here I come!
I'll just have to let you romans and barbarians battle on without me.....

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
bugger!

nevermind mate, we'll be holding one next year so we'll see you then!

We've got about 100 booked so far so get those deposits in!!! Woad and shields may be provided, battle elephants will be in attendance!

L J

big big titties
AHA evil plan a coming!!!

Originally posted by JoseDominguez
How are the numbers then? Do you have many places left 'cos I may be bringing a tribe.
so u have created a secret army of super front players???!!!!!!

great plan!!! i am currently trying to make an army of back players (if anyone would like to help this charity then please donate beer and pies to me:) )
thank you for your time!

:D ;)