Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite paintball move

lil baffy

Jan 1, 2006
near messingham
Visit site
My favorite move is were oli starts potting up then runs while potting up the dives into the snake thats nice

or for those who have seen cereail killers were chris lasoya put his gun on his hip ofter potting up and still shoots someone

hillbilly

Throwing up on the 50!!!
Jan 12, 2005
southampton
Visit site
mine was weekend just gone ....... i was running and gunning to the 40 slid into my primary and put a bunker peg through my shin got about a 2inch long and 2-3 inch deep gash. mmmmmmmmmm tasty!:(

$hmidy

NAR$Tee
May 19, 2006
EC WI
I usually stick my gun under their mask and ramp on their face for a few seconds to disorient them, then I proceed to tank whip them in the nuts repetitively until they pass out in the middle of the field so I can wear them on my back like a buffalo hide and sneak behind the rest of their team.

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
$hmidy said:
I usually stick my gun under their mask and ramp on their face for a few seconds to disorient them, then I proceed to tank whip them in the nuts repetitively until they pass out in the middle of the field so I can wear them on my back like a buffalo hide and sneak behind the rest of their team.
I almost wet myself at that one! :D

I just like trying to stop my large mass from sliding when I eventually manage to get a run on :D
I like reccy days.
I shoot, they duck.
Repeat until I'm stood behind them. 2 secs later I'm pointing my crappy Tippy at their nuts with one hand, stopping their crappy tippy aiming at me with the other, shouting "I said F*ck*ing Surrender, you want a swollen scrote?"

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
hillbilly said:
mine was weekend just gone ....... i was running and gunning to the 40 slid into my primary and put a bunker peg through my shin got about a 2inch long and 2-3 inch deep gash. mmmmmmmmmm tasty!:(
we had a guy do that at training last week, cut up real bad, and a few before him haven't done too well on bunker pegs. They should just fill the buggers with water!

lil baffy said:
My favorite move is were oli starts potting up then runs while potting up the dives into the snake thats nice
hehe I did that at the last time i played, started a mugging run before i even finished potting up! pity it was against a noob but it did feel good :rolleyes:

anyone got any more?

I like watching people mugging by jumping over the snake, and also watching people slide through the big A or X, specially when they survive :)

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Speaking of sliding under bunkers, a team mate slide straight under a massive 50 temple at a tournament @ Ashford a while back, hit ran to it at a rate of knots and the ground was incredibly slidey, had to crawl back out looking very sheepish...

Favourite paintball moves in my opinion are all bunkering related, ie, Running and jumping over the top of the snake, whilst hosing the poor guy lying there battling your back corner guy :p

Also in a less dramatic way I really like sweet spotting, its a really satisfying feeling to see some guy slide straight through your rope then a couple of seconds later see him walking off the field hand on his head... hehe

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
new fave move for me!

my new fave move is where my body goes one way but my foot goes "NO! IM STAYING HERE!" and your knee plays twister. brilliant move..operation tommorow to sort it out......................im so pro

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
Fav paintball move has to be when marshalling in the woods and you see a punter running and gunning, looking where he's shooting not where he's running and he hits a tree. Always good for a laugh :D

As for the pegs, keep them. Ever been lying in the snake only to see a pair of the oppositions shoes right infront of you knowing whats about to happen.... Don't you just wanna grab that peg and start stabbing at his feet, get him before he gets you? Or is that just me?:rolleyes:

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
cookie_834 said:
new fave move for me!

my new fave move is where my body goes one way but my foot goes "NO! IM STAYING HERE!" and your knee plays twister. brilliant move..operation tommorow to sort it out......................im so pro

you didnt happen to be using bladed boots did you? They are famed for their regressive effect on sports players

NorthIrish, if you've got time to stab with a bunker peg, why dont you just shoot them?

also, i love the video of some guy running into a tree then falling over...has anyone got it? classic stuff :D