Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Female wanting to paintball, dont know any other females

Leannecog89

Aug 20, 2012
Midlands
Im looking to start paintballing as a hobby rather than a once a year thing. Are there any other female players out there that want to join me in the midands area? Is it wrong for females to paintball?

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Welcome:)

Not at all, my girlfriend used to play every other weekend, and even our team captain is a lovely woman:)

Where do you/have you played before? I'm guessing from your profile pic you're more into scenario than tournament paintball?

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
I'm a guy, but just a suggestion. The paintball sites in your area, are any of the staff female? Around me a number of staff members at the sites are female and chances are they will play paintball too. May be worth popping down to walk ons and general days get talking to them, find out when they play. Chances are they'll be more then happy to have a fellow girl baller run along side them :D

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
If you go along to NPF and speak to any of the guys that run it they will be able to point you in the right direction.Just a point thogh Diamond Wars is the last sunday of every month and Either team USDE of HMC would take you on board. Its a big Scenario game that runs through the year and is great fun.:)

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Its a big Scenario game that runs through the year and is great fun.:)
PREACH:D

Frenchy's right, it's great fun with a great group of people that will make anyone feel welcome. It's like having a paintball family that you cheat on your real family with once a month.....but you get to shoot them:LOL:

My Mrs One-balled Me :cautious:
Didn't Eva Braun do that to Hitler?:eek: