Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Female wanting to paintball, dont know any other females

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Im not a chick but theres a load of us who paintball pretty regularly in the midlands area if you wann join in

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Hi Leanne,welcome!!

Don't listen to this lot, we'll look after you (mmwwaaahhhhaaah ) :whistle: I'm the captain of the UK Female Team GB and the best UK all girls team Celtic Banshees :cool: so we have all the knowledge and experience you will ever need... and a few of us are in the Midlands. Come with us on Sunday to see what we're about and how much fun we have! (y) xx

Reactions: ShelleyHicky

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
There was me thinking only reason to join HMC is cause we thrashed the asses off of that USDE lot.......

My doughnuts to usual address please...... :D

But seriously, there are a lot of Female Ballerz (sounds so wrong) in the UK and Celtic Banshees should be your first port of call.

Reactions: Lemon and Dan360

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
The best thing is, our girls team is gonna be called 'angry birds' and as that is your avatar it shows you are gonna fit in well lol.

And as for the diamond wars recruitment drive, usde is where I'd suggest.
(but we all know the cpm are the best team there boys ;-))

Reactions: Leannecog89

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Despite all of the banter, it doesn't matter which team you choose to side with, because we all have one thing in common, we all love to play the game and have fun doing it:D

At the end of the day we're all standing side by side to cheer each other on when the scores are announced(y)

Reactions: Lemon and MorphMann

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Despite all of the banter, it doesn't matter which team you choose to side with, because we all have one thing in common, we all love to play the game and have fun doing it:D

At the end of the day we're all standing side by side to cheer each other on when the scores are announced(y)
That and the fact when we're in the tent restocking or filling up we all talk no matter what team. It's only a game anyway. Until those dirty blues are in my sights.........

Did teacher hear that????

Reactions: Dan360