Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Female wanting to paintball, dont know any other females

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
You don't have to be in an all girls team to be fair, we have a ref at the site I work at that played for a team of guys, but once her name was out there and she got good she just turned up to some events and people let her join the team for the day. I'd suggest going to places like diamond Wars like the guys said above, or maybe north vs south., if your into the scenario side of things. If you want to try tournament style then find a team near you and ask them if they will train you up and take you to things like midland masters :)

flashdan

Team Marvel
May 14, 2011
Coventry, UK
www.facebook.com
to be fair both teams at diamond wars have female players. i think if bassetts pole as its on your doorstep is an amazing place to start especially the diamond wars events. it will be a bit of baptism by fire but hey thats the best way to meet new people and youll be looked after im sure.

I would love to add that the USDE are a much friendlier lot but then that would just be me fibbing to get more recruits :)

If your down in September i know everyone will be welcoming, friendly and helpful. My team play there everymonth and i can honestly say that everyone that all of the people that attend month in month out i have an aweful lot of time for.