Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First PA sour point

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
Dude, JJ doesn't play for SoManc he plays for MancUnion, SoManc finished fourth?? so why did they get a trophy?? And SoManc havin no team spirit?? think you been smokin too much weed dude!! That team had more fun in there first year than half of the uk boringball sorry, paintball teams, have ever had!!:D :D

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Originally posted by ices
IN YOUR FACE SOMANC..AHAHAHAHAAA.

They're gettin their asses in gear?
Dude they buggered off and left JJ to collect the trophy...wow nice team spirit there.

Yeah it was cold and windy but it wasn't bad enough to just go.

All bar two, the Inferno guys had to travel 2.5hrs + to get home, so whats Somancs excuse for leaving?

Bunch of players shoved together, coupled with hype and what have you got?

bring that hate..
I didn't even know there were any trophies otherwise I would have stayed!

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
bet u feel really dumb

Yeah, JJ who plays for K2 who are Manc Union?? Was it a JJ sticker on his back?white with black outline?? And a big Manc Union sticker to match?? just like the ones I made for all the manc union team last week?? Umm, let me think, you might right!! No, actually, you're not...... So therefore it's Manc Union who you are also calling for no team spirit? yes??:p

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Originally posted by ices
IN YOUR FACE SOMANC..AHAHAHAHAAA.

They're gettin their asses in gear?

Yeah it was cold and windy but it wasn't bad enough to just go.

All bar two, the Inferno guys had to travel 2.5hrs + to get home, so whats Somancs excuse for leaving?

Bunch of players shoved together, coupled with hype and what have you got?

bring that hate..

*edit*
what are u smoking?

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Ices??!!? Who?!?!?

Suck my **************** B*tch!!

Who you playin for so I know for next time??

Aaron Carson SoManc

This is my opinoin, I am not slating the league I think it's excellent and probably the best League in England to date, it's an amazing set out with awsome fields and the best marshalls around, however I thought there should be more of them, and that was backed up by the marshalls I spoke to. I congratulated all the marshalls on all the fields for a job well done, because I know myself how hard it can be! Was just putting a point forward for next time! The PA has done an amazing job, but if there is anything constructive to help it's progression then I will voice my opinion!!

Team spirit....Team spirit.. We are team spirit bitch, we have the balls to go to Germany and try our Damn hardest to represent our team, our sponsors,our Nation and ourselves to the very best of our ability and if it doesn't go well then you better believe we'll be back to try again and don't you ever doubt me, or it will always come back to haunt you!! I promise you that! We are stepping up to Div 1 This year with an average playing time of just over 15months, we aint sand bagging and we aint scared of a kicking either, we are a new team with a new line up and we will click sooner or later and you better believe me co's it's a promise!

To all the Love thank you, to all the hater F#ck you

Peace and Love

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Originally posted by Ronniepimpstar
Ices??!!? Who?!?!?

Suck my ***************** B*tch!!

Who you playin for so I know for next time??

Aaron Carson SoManc

This is my opinoin, I am not slating the league I think it's excellent and probably the best League in England to date, it's an amazing set out with awsome fields and the best marshalls around, however I thought there should be more of them, and that was backed up by the marshalls I spoke to. I congratulated all the marshalls on all the fields for a job well done, because I know myself how hard it can be! Was just putting a point forward for next time! The PA has done an amazing job, but if there is anything constructive to help it's progression then I will voice my opinion!!

Team spirit....Team spirit.. We are team spirit bitch, we have the balls to go to Germany and try our Damn hardest to represent our team, our sponsors,our Nation and ourselves to the very best of our ability and if it doesn't go well then you better believe we'll be back to try again and don't you ever doubt me, or it will always come back to haunt you!! I promise you that! We are stepping up to Div 1 This year with an average playing time of just over 15months, we aint sand bagging and we aint scared of a kicking either, we are a new team with a new line up and we will click sooner or later and you better believe me co's it's a promise!

To all the Love thank you, to all the hater F#ck you

Peace and Love

WORD!

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Dean Bailey Somanc frontman using ronnies computer!,ices,this team has more heart and soul than your sad life will ever have,half of us are family.close family.and my brother nathan is one of the best young players in the game who has more heart than most teams,ok i'll hold my hands up maybe we havn't played as well as we should of this year but we know what we have to do to make it right and my head stands high,and im proud of the new players and the progress there making,believe me mate once the machine clicks in you better move out the way coz family dont split up,but it makes me happy to think how my lads performance in paintball can make you so bitter just coz we aint rolling at the minute, your all happy and sh#t..... man we must be really good.

Dean Bailey.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Enough with the hugs and kisses, kids. Play nice.
Besides, this thread's supposed to be about the event. You want to trash peeps do it elsewhere.

So--sounds like PA is on track. In a move reminiscent of past World Cups--and what better event to emulate?--I hear there were cows next door and nets on only three sides of most fields. Were the spectators required to wear goggles? Was there enough space to accomodate them all? Couple that with a nearly invisible (but first rate apparently) officiating corps and it seems things are perfectly set-up to bring on TV. Is Sky anything like OLN?

disclaimer--please feel free to set me straight as I wasn't there--just what I've heard.