Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish Walk-on (Norfolk)

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
hi beanbag, im quite tempted into going to warped this year, i had it all ready then comes to the time were i want to pay and the driver says maybe i wont go any more (you know who you are!) but yeah if your driveing;) me and my mate wouldnt mind comine, plus we will pay our fair share off petrol:)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
joe you dont have to pay £149 car insurance and £260 loans plus fone bills plus rent plus oh yeah important 1 food etc.

otherwise i would drive

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
hopefully i will be going end of march but all depends when the baby pops out if its a couple of days old will go for a half day just for a time out

ohh and to use my cocker when it gets here

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Might be persuaded to drive. Might be abit of a squeeze in my little golf! but im sure we'd manage.
You planning on camping at the site?
Also not sure if i'll be working the saturday morning, so might not get there till later on in the day.

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
yeah well it was going to be camping there, and wasnt really going to go up untill later on in saturday any way. Basically all we need to do is get there wilh some light so we can pitch up a tent and were fine, maybe go check out the players party:rolleyes:

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
That's ok then! I'm happy to drive as long as one of you guy's can navigate as my sense of direction isn't the greatest.
Where abouts are you as i'll be going from king's lynn.
This'll be my first big game so should be a laugh.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
Not entirely sure myself. (Never been to one before. But they hold a north vs south big game every year. This year has a battle over oil theme (very topical!! :)) Check out the link in one of my earlier posts.