Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish Walk-on (Norfolk)

Ollie17

Nov 8, 2005
Visit site
Beanbag- I'm crumplers mate and i'd like to go, would be awesome if we could grab a lift we'll happily pay towards fuel oh and we live in downham market.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Have you guy's bought your tickets yet? Gonna get mine next week. Im gonna be driving so the lift should be no problem. Your only just up the A10 so not really out my way! But like i said, my sense of direction isn't the greatest, so help with navigating would be much apriciated.

Ollie17

Nov 8, 2005
Visit site
We haven't yet but i think we will be soon well after i come back from holiday, cuba here i come :D. Yeah we will sort out directions and all that sort of stuff,take a few maps. Is there anyone else from aroun kings lynn area going that has been before that we could maybe follow??

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
Originally posted by infernomark
joe you dont have to pay £149 car insurance and £260 loans plus fone bills plus rent plus oh yeah important 1 food etc.

otherwise i would drive
but you still spend more money on paintball equipment than you do playing:rolleyes:

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
I've checked out the venue site, and thats got a really clear printable map + Directions, so should be alright. Don't know of anyone else round here goin except us three, as long as you two are still up for it.

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
yeah im still up for it i supose, just need to work out a price. What you think its going to cost? say what 3 - 4 box of paint entrance fee, food and petrol?
i say:

3 box off paint: £75
Entrance: £40 (i think thats the price?)
Food & drink: £20
Petrol: £??? (depends on car)

So what from £135 - £160 depending on how much paint you use + petrol.

hmm thats alot

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
Pretty expensive weekend i know!

I've just bought 10,000 balls from ebay so i think i'm set for paint!
I think the entrance is actually £45 could be wrong though.
Petrol shouldn't be too bad, it's a 1.4 golf though it'll carying abit of wait................By that i mean kit, i'm not suggesting anything!!:D But probably about £45, so £15 each.
so probably about £155 each, at a guess.

So yeah, probably gonna cost a fair bit but hey, you can't take it with you!!!!!