Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Free to a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokers ego

May 18, 2013
Well total newbie here just bought a second hand marker which arrived yesterday and I'm buzzing about it!! but that's all I got... Totally credit to the sport that people willing to pass stuff on to us new folk... So let me know what u got and I will gladly and greatfully take it off your hands and again another bow to u guys!!!

a2ruedas

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
I'm also a newbie with my first tournament next weekend (26th May). I have a bounce best and some pants, bought on here yesterday - thank you, anything else anyone may have and think I could use would be most gratefully received (and postage paid ;-)). Many thanks in advance...

Chris Spencer

Pretty much a newbie :D
May 20, 2013
N Lincs
Please can you contact me if you ever get another mask, gloves, jersey or pants? I'm a total newbie to the whole game :/
Or if someone can point me in the right direction for some cheap second hand ones :)

Last edited:

Adamhenders

Hammer 7, Expendables
May 7, 2013
Durham
hey has anyone got an old air tank with some life left in, would be great, ill pay postage

Last edited:

Meadster52

Do or Die
May 21, 2013
Bristol
Hi, i am new to paintballing would be very helpful if anyone could give me anything. But i am really looking for a mask and trousers. Would happily pay postage. cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.