Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gaza Incident & Paintball

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
i agree, however i never said that Israel was legally right, just that the Israelis have a duty to protect there civilians and boarders, and if stopping hezbollah and hamas access to the sea is working, then they should
They have some duties to their citizens, but in my opinion that's only part of a simmering global issue. I think Israel are disgracefully aggressive in their policies, and my feelings are that this is because they simply know they'll get away with it, because in Washington, money talks.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100601/twl-lebanon-fires-on-israeli-warplanes-s-3cd7efd.html

From the title it sounds like Lebanon are the aggressors, until you read the story.

Israel is the worlds biggest terrorist organisation as far as I'm concerned. And they get away with it all because they are backed by the worlds biggest bully. The USA.

http://wrmea.org/component/content/article/245-2008-november/3845-congress-watch-a-conservative-estimate-of-total-direct-us-aid-to-israel-almost-114-billion.html

Bugger it, I didn't want this turning political :(

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
As for the people you call "peace" activist, its was Nobel price winners, politicans from all over EU and US, Holycoast survivors, and many Jews. The cargo was inspected in every single harbor they visited to make sure it was clear this was a humanitary cargo.
Them Nobel Prize winners sure know how to swing a piece of pipe from looking at that video.

I do not know Israel's policies towards their neighbours, nor do I have full knowledge of how they treat Palestinians. I do know that Palestinians deserve to have their own country and to live in peace.
I do know that nothing is black and white these days. Was the convoy really only carrying humanitarian aid? Why were there 600 passengers on the ships - You don't need that many people to help distribute the aid, I'm sure the palestinian government could easily handle that themselves. I don't have a full picture of what happened before the Israelis tried to go on board the turkish ship, if there were warning shots fired or not. What I do know that the boarding party was viciously attacked with makeshift weapons and if I were an Israeli soldier faced with an angry mob like what I've seen on the video, I would defend myself.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
What I do know that the boarding party was viciously attacked with makeshift weapons and if I were an Israeli soldier faced with an angry mob like what I've seen on the video, I would defend myself.
The words 'appropriate' and 'proportionate' spring to mind Janek ...... the Israeli response was neither and as such all those people are dead ....... that's right Janek, D E A D

Go and tell the mothers and children of those dead just how threatened those soldiers must have been to provoke a bullet being fired into their loved one's body.
Mind you, all in a day's work for an Israeli soldier it seems.
Nice work eh !!!
:rolleyes:

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Them Nobel Prize winners sure know how to swing a piece of pipe from looking at that video.

What I do know that the boarding party was viciously attacked with makeshift weapons and if I were an Israeli soldier faced with an angry mob like what I've seen on the video, I would defend myself.
Ask yourself this. If Iran attacked a British vessel on international waters and the crew resisted with makeshift weapons before they got gunned down. What would be your reaction if somebody started talking about that the Iranian only defended themself?

Magued

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ask yourself this. If Iran attacked a British vessel on international waters and the crew resisted with makeshift weapons before they got gunned down. What would be your reaction if somebody started talking about that the Iranian only defended themself?

Magued

Mag, better make that a Polish vessel mate, Fisz [Janek] is a Pole, he wouldn't give a hoot if the vessel had been British :)

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
because Israel needs more enemies right?

hell bent on eradicating the palestine nation?
thats why they pulled out in 2008 right?
You forgot to mention what they also did in 2008/2009 after they pulled out!
They pretty much leveled the area and killed some 2000 civilians in a couple of weeks. Aprox 400 kids or "hamaskids" like the Israeli called them.

Israel needs enemys to prevent a peace that undoubtable will leave them with less land. Israel dont want to give up the occupied west bank and therefor is hellbent to drag this out until the Palestinians die out or leave. Its very clear to anybody that care to study the conflict just a little bit.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
because Israel needs more enemies right?

hell bent on eradicating the palestine nation?
thats why they pulled out in 2008 right?
Mag says it best below:

You forgot to mention what they also did in 2008/2009 after they pulled out!
They pretty much leveled the area and killed some 2000 civilians in a couple of weeks. Aprox 400 kids or "hamaskids" like the Israeli called them.

Israel needs enemys to prevent a peace that undoubtable will leave them with less land. Israel dont want to give up the occupied west bank and therefor is hellbent to drag this out until the Palestinians die out or leave. Its very clear to anybody that care to study the conflict just a little bit.

i agree, however i never said that Israel was legally right, just that the Israelis have a duty to protect there civilians and boarders, and if stopping hezbollah and hamas access to the sea is working, then they should
If a state cannot act within International Law in order to "protect" itself, is that not an indication that maybe they are not "protecting" themselves, but instead being a violent bully intent on killing/starving/deporting a whole race of people that were settled in that land first?

(I'm trying desperately to avoid invoking Godwins Law here, but the comparisons are striking, n'est pas?)