Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 2, Dm 12 and other bits for sale

thecranster

Jul 7, 2011
Hi mate, funds paid across on 11/3. Please confirm receipt and that you've sent the marker. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thecranster

Jul 7, 2011
Further pm's ignored, beginning to think Gambo has not sent the marker despite his promise to have it delivered by the weekend. Will be raising dispute shortly if I do not hear from him.

Dannyc5799

Aug 31, 2004
Colchester
Your not the only one mate, still no dm12 and gear and now phone is turned off. Got a tracking number but somehow got lost? Gambo get in touch ASAP. Cheers

thecranster

Jul 7, 2011
Paypal dispute raised and I'm going to raise this with the P8ntballer mods. Really disappointed that these people think it's okay to mess others around like this.

Gambo

Jan 8, 2013
I t
Paypal dispute raised and I'm going to raise this with the P8ntballer mods. Really disappointed that these people think it's okay to mess others around like this.

I think you need to stop disrespecting me, I have had issues with sending a load of gear to Danny as the post office have supposedly lost his DM which I am trying to get to the bottom, so I need to open an account with a courier to send the marker as I don't want this getting lost.

I do not have internet accses all the time as I work away and do not always have my phone on me as I have explained to Danny, if you want it sending by Royal Mail today then I will but would rather use a courier.