Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 2, Dm 12 and other bits for sale

thecranster

Jul 7, 2011
Gambo how very nice to hear from you. I have not disrespected you, if you had paid over £300 to someone who then ceased all communication with you I think you would have cause for concern also. I refer you to your private message to me where you promised to have the item with me by the weekend and then failed to respond to any of my message asking for an update. This concerned me, which I beleive is a fair response to the situation. Had you informed me of the issues you were experiencing I would not have reason to post the comments above.

You will be aware that I have raised a paypal dispute against you which I will recind once the item is in my hands. I will leave the decision as to how to ship the marker to me down to you however under the circumstances and in order to avoid any further delays I agree that a courier would be the better option. Perhaps you could give me an estimate as to when you will do this to put my mind at rest?

Gambo

Jan 8, 2013
Gambo how very nice to hear from you. I have not disrespected you, if you had paid over £300 to someone who then ceased all communication with you I think you would have cause for concern also. I refer you to your private message to me where you promised to have the item with me by the weekend and then failed to respond to any of my message asking for an update. This concerned me, which I beleive is a fair response to the situation. Had you informed me of the issues you were experiencing I would not have reason to post the comments above.

You will be aware that I have raised a paypal dispute against you which I will recind once the item is in my hands. I will leave the decision as to how to ship the marker to me down to you however under the circumstances and in order to avoid any further delays I agree that a courier would be the better option. Perhaps you could give me an estimate as to when you will do this to put my mind at rest?

HI GEO going out today by Myhermes and is to be signed for.

Thanks

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hang on a second.

What exactly would you like us to do about it? Royal Mail lost the items, which you acknowledge so how is that fraud? It takes time for Royal Mail to process a refund and claim .

You chose not to use PayPal and pay the fees going against all the advice offered on this forum. I don't believe gambo set out to diddle anyone.

Gambo

Jan 8, 2013
Hang on a second.

What exactly would you like us to do about it? Royal Mail lost the items, which you acknowledge so how is that fraud? It takes time for Royal Mail to process a refund and claim .

You chose not to use PayPal and pay the fees going against all the advice offered on this forum. I don't believe gambo set out to diddle anyone.
Thank you Dusty, exactly what I have just text him, for your info I paid next day by 1pm but they lost it now I have to claim it back which takes 30 days, but because Danny chose not to use paypal or bank transfer I have to prove the cost of the kit and all I have is a cash deposit in my bank and no proof were it came from. So this will take time to claim and until this is resolved by Royal Mail I won't issue the money.
And yes I never set out to fiddle anyone and to this date I haven't

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Tell you what mate, for your tone in voice, I have never said you can't have a refund but you can wait until I get it off Royal Mail otherwise I'm out of pocket just as much as you. Feel free to report me but I would say it's only fraud or a scam if the goods were never there which you know we're as you have been spelling to Royal Mail as much as I have, report me to the Mods! I haven't done anything wrong.
Royal Mail say the claim takes 30 to come through then you will have your refund., lovely reply, people have at statutory rights when buying anything online new or second hand, as the vendor if it's lost in the post my refund does not come into any claims process you have with Royal Mail. I am entitled to a full refund as goods were not received on time as described. Court papers will be issued today and reported.

Actually you have NO statutory rights when you buy second hand and therein lies your problem. You pay your money and take your chances. Your sense of entitlement is somewhat askew.

Go to court, please do, it'll be thrown out and laughed at and you'll have to foot the bill as well. There is no proof that Gambo set out to deliberately defraud you, in fact quite the opposite.

Gambo can prove he sent the items, Royal Mail have acknowledged the loss.

As I said, you should have paid by paypal and covered the fees yourself, then there wouldn't be this issue but if you had to save a couple of quid then it was your choice and next time hopefully you'll think a bit more about your method of payment.

As far as I'm concerned it's being dealt with and you're now interfering with someone elses sales thread and I will be quite happy to close your account if it continues. Stay in touch by PM by all means but keep it civil or the same warning applies.

Reactions: James ECI

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Suggest you have a good read of the sales of goods act, every sale has statuary rights including for a full and prompt refund if failed to be delivered. (The latter beig the problem) Pay pal act adhere to these rights and are the moderators to each sale. To ensure all sales adhere to the sellers and buyer rights. Method of payment does not matter In the slightest, buyers second hand or new have rights. One involves claims court, PayPal is all In house. I have personally dealt this cases such as this before and I am not a stranger of law. So before you try and advise me of sales of good law try spending 9 years working with it day in day out.

Are you familiar with Northern Ireland Firearms law? I assume you have had the relevant serial number added to your FAC then seeing as paintball markers are classified as a firearm over here? I mean I'll be quite happy to put the PSNI directly in touch with you if you like? *EDIT* My mistake, there was a mention of Belfast earlier so I assume that's where the parcel has ended up.

Did you bother to pay by paypal to protect yourself?

I'm going to hazard a guess that the answer to all of these questions is "no". You've been told to keep this between you by PM and I'm quite happy to end your participation here.

Gambo has clearly stated he will give you back the money once his claim has been paid. Has it occurred to either of you the proceeds of his sale may have already been spent @thecranster? I don't care what you do for a living, you are now interfering in someone elses sales thread so I will warn you once and once only to leave it or I will be quite happy to close your account as well.

At what point does he have any claim over second hand items? None.

Don't start attempting to sound as if either of you know what you're on about, empty threats hold no weight with me at all, I've heard it all a hundred times and more.

Last edited: