Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good luck to Team Apocalypse

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
I second that,
give 'em hell guys!!!! and have fun too. just don't make crom bend over in the cheerleader outfit!!!!:eek:

tb-303

no offence to the others i just don't know you thats all:p

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
ROFL pledge,
U heard about that?

Well crom, where was ya?

Think i may need to find a fitting punishment,

Naked sup air or something similar.

missed ya at the weekend lads, and i ache so off 2 bed :)

Cheers to corrosion for coming up and being american, shame u missed sunday. We ffing rocked, well i did anyway ;)

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Hey PsychoPimps,
I would rather you guys went through than the cameroonians or whatever there called, but still we all played a good game, and we all had a tough divvy!!!!
What tourny are you guys thinking of going to, are you planning Toulouse?

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by FAMINE
Cheers to corrosion for coming up and being american, shame u missed sunday. We ffing rocked, well i did anyway ;)
Yeah I wish we could have been there Sunday, but I had to go pick up my new baby (vision imp). By the way it rocks!!!!! When you say "thanks for coming up and being American", do you mean loud, obnoxious, and threatening to kick everyone's ass. If so no problem. That is what I do best. Good to see you guys again and tell Bish I have 50 quid for that tank. My wife only gave me 50 so he can take it or leave it:D Jamie- Come watch us on the 24th.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Gurney
Hey PsychoPimps,
I would rather you guys went through than the cameroonians or whatever there called, but still we all played a good game, and we all had a tough divvy!!!!
What tourny are you guys thinking of going to, are you planning Toulouse?
Hey don't be doggin' the Cameronians. Those are our boyz!!! :D

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
My humbleist of apologies Chip, they played well, we were just gutted they beat us to it by 3 measly points!!!!!!!!! But theres always next time, maybe your boyz might play instead of watching next year?????