The Home Of European Paintball

Good luck to Team Apocalypse

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
Cameronians..

We aint knocking you, infact 'nuff respect for your achievement, and it's a bummer you missed out on the trophy.

Fact is that you were the ones that stopped us going through, so of course you get the rough end of the stick... simple as that really. (and if we had just one more elimination........well i'm sure you can empathise...).

And on a personal note to Weeman... you got lucky.. Bring it on!;)

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
u-huh..

I hear ya hardie......

So near yet so far, that the simplest factor determines who stays and who goes home...........

and chip, i'll tell Bish... he's prolly sulking somewhere... :)

and BTW, Hardie, if your playing with chip at the 10-man, jsut be sure to keep one hand on your wallet and your back to a wall....;)

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by FAMINE
Ok now i know why stu has that strange ring of hair thing going on.

U want us to sell him too you chip? :)
Nah. You can keep him. :D

Paul called me a slut. I am not a slut. I am a cyber man whore. :D And Jamie is my man-pimp:D

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
WHAT!!!!!!

Okay hold it a second, WHY would you want to knock a team who worked hard, won and lost games and missed out on first by such a small margin. To make the statement you would rather see pimps go through than Cameronians is actually offensive. If you had beaten us you would have gone through but you didn't, if we had beaten pimps we would have walked it, but we didn't, the division was VERY tight to the extent that ALL Cameronains kit was packed up and we were ready for the 6 HOUR drive home. We made it through, we sat around for 5 hours waiting for the finals, we played 3 won 2 and came third in once again a VERY close final division. We are more than happy with the way we played, we beat your team fair and sqaure in a very good game, whats the score here, not like getting beaten by the Scottish, well, hopefully we will cause more upsets this year because WE are not going to go away.......if we meet in the future I wish you all the best, but this has kinda left a bad taste in my mouth...sorry, just a little sensitive when people knock my team who works very very hard to get into tournaments and play well. The team for the record at the weekend was a new team, first tournament, 1 players first tournament, so, we deserve our third place, don't take it away because you went for an early bath.

Sid

;)