Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greatest Northern Player of All Time !!!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistuta
Are you calling my family thick?

That is a slur on the family's good name and honour, and as soon as mum finishes up with her last client and wipes herself down, I'm going to tell her what you said...
I'll tell her myself after I've finished wiping my dick on the curtains...

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by Collier
I'll tell her myself after I've finished wiping my dick on the curtains...
We've got curtains? My brother's blackmailing of that MP he was having a homosexual affair with must have paid off...maybe now we can afford to buy dad some more skag so he'll stop robbing defenseless old women.

D

duffistuta

Originally posted by mazz_had2k4
no offence but dont people think we should get onto the thred title again and discuss who is the best northen player of all time?
haDD3n
Nah, it was a **** thread in the first place.

PS Your mother sucks cocks in hell.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistuta
We've got curtains? My brother's blackmailing of that MP he was having a homosexual affair with must have paid off...maybe now we can afford to buy dad some more skag so he'll stop robbing defenseless old women.
But it's an ace scam we have going on, I approach and seduce, take her back to a 'classy' hotel but leave the door ajar, your Dad sneaks in a few hours laters and we make off with her pension whilst she's having her post coital snooze. Genius!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by mazz_had2k4
no offence but dont people think we should get onto the thred title again and discuss who is the best northen player of all time?
haDD3n
None taken but I reckon we have established Ledz as the only true champion with any other prospectives having to actually prove themselves with results as against being speculated on, and this will take time, a long time in fact if you wanna beat Ledzy's fat ass in any claim to being the north's best player of all time.

In fact, I would go one step further in saying that if we were to look at the past five years of Brit paintball, then he is the greatest player in the UK.
Just my not so humble opinion you understand but to play in the NPPL Pro and Millennium Pro, at the level he did, for the time he did was truly phenomenal.
He captained, and helped steer Nexus like no other could.
An inspiration to us all.